Getting Rid of Goliath - Denied

Crazyhorse

2 hours ago, Crazyhorse said:

i saw the event poster, and miniguns arent allowed. so dual miniguns are?

That poster is made for events not for jobs. Otherwise half the weapons MTF have would not be on their jobs.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Nonetheless, the job does not need to be removed or restricted to events. Give it at least a week or two, as it has just been changed less that 24 hours ago.
- Support, I will refrain from posting here again. 

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

-Support
Job was added last night. More time is needed to get a genuine feel of things.
As for removing/restricting it, a replacement of the dual Augers or a lowering of the statistics would be better.
However, removing or restricting the job shouldn't be done. As such, I will be leaving a -Support.

+Support

My guy I saw a Goliath Eradicate a Praexides today and the Goliath made it Fly that's not fair in my opinion to CI whatsoever

~FWS Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Every time a new job or edit gets made it seems someone wants it removed in under 24 hours 

I had a talk with Matteo and he told me how it wasn’t too powerful but I will continue to look into it later 

-support at the most just nerf the weapon a bit if it’s too overpowered

-Support

-The class has been released maybe today or yesterday so give it some time, also you cannot just remove a Class from a branch, you need to talk to the branch Command.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

4 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

- Support

1. You didn't even come to anyone in MTF which you should.

2. This is one out of the four Platinum classes available. The Augurs are equivalent to a Negev.

3. The Platinum thing is here to stay and it will not be removed but the gun can be changed. However, I do not see a need. If you get a group of people vs someone the group will win. 

Next time convene with Nu-7 HCMD and SMT if you wanna change a Platinum job.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

5 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

- Support

1. You didn't even come to anyone in MTF which you should.

2. This is one out of the four Platinum classes available. The Augurs are equivalent to a Negev.

3. The Platinum thing is here to stay and it will not be removed but the gun can be changed. However, I do not see a need. If you get a group of people vs someone the group will win. 

Next time convene with Nu-7 HCMD and SMT if you wanna change a Platinum job.

man a 100 dollar class is actually good who wouldve thunk it am i right its not like the nu7 juggernaut before barley counted as a good class since it had the worst weapons that were good back on site o5 3 map changes ago but now since updated weapons and people actually play on it now because its a class that deservers the plat spot and only has 3 slots is good? Damn you right.

btw im not throwing shade on goliath because its legit a good class now and not a class that belonged on fucking bronze

ALSO THE GOLIATH WAS ALREADY NERFED WITH LOWER SHOOTING SPEED TF YOU MEAN

also just a bit of history for you a legit branch got taken off to add *2* new classes with decent guns like tf out of here

Edited by frog
  • Thanks 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support. Those guns suck at long range so just snipe em and boom they can't do anything and they die,  it can kill anyone in half a second if there right next to you, but put some distance and they lose all power. 

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

59 minutes ago, Jack II said:

a job that has a minigun and a ton of hp should only be used during specific breaches like 682. Theres no reason for it to be in dblock ever.

+ support

Now they only go in dblock on a partial/full or if they need dclass. 

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

- Support
The miniguns aren't even that accurate, their damage is pretty meh. A negev can outtrade this weapon (If you can control the recoil). Also, Goliaths have some heavy restrictions. They can't be in D block unless its Partial/Full Lockdown and they can't be in LCZ on Defcon 4 and 5.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Bread said:

Nonetheless, the job does not need to be removed or restricted to events. Give it at least a week or two, as it has just been changed less that 24 hours ago.

- Support 

Job is far too new and I’ll agree that the dual augers are extremely powerful, when used correctly, being close range. Although I believe the Dual Augers accuracy should be decreased more, we need some more time to see. Aside from that, I am no in support of removing this class, I would look to a possible suggestion in the future to a nerf of the weapons instead. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

On 1/5/2021 at 1:24 PM, Comrade Boekhom said:

The mech required 85+ players and 12 MTF to even attempt to construct, which then they need to hold the warehouse for 10 minutes

That sounds down right tedious and very extreme. 

Anyways, this has always been the case, MTF and CI try to 1 up each other to gain an upper-hand, and from what it sounds like, they both have their individual titans of death. They are obviously balanced so neither side is too op in one regard so no point in changing things now.
-Support 

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I don't think that's a good idea, but the fact of having that weapon that is somewhat weaker than the negev but easier to handle, I don't think it's good.

I would rather the job had the negev, it is more fair in my opinion, besides that you can get that weapon in the armory. CI has a mecha with the same or similar weapon, but they have only one slot which is mostly delta + (like maynard, which not all members of ci have wl).

The fairest thing in that case is that there is a job similar to the mecha, that has stats and weapons similar to the mecha.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-support

It just came out, give it time, balances will come when needed. In the mean time, maybe figure out a way to beat them with strategy 🤔

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 1/5/2021 at 2:27 PM, Bread said:

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Completely changed my mind the fact this job has a ton of HP and ARMOR on top of a minigun is insanely OP. There can literally be 5 of them on at once. In no way is that balanced or fair. Get rid of it

Rejected from the gaminglight community

On 1/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jack II said:

Completely changed my mind the fact this job has a ton of HP and ARMOR on top of a minigun is insanely OP. There can literally be 5 of them on at once. In no way is that balanced or fair. Get rid of it

I'm pretty sure only like 3 can be on

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF