SCP-610 "The Flesh that Hates" Suggestion - Accepted [Completed]

theblueking87

On 1/3/2021 at 10:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Cool idea! Good model and SWEP idea. Would love to see the facility-wide outbreaks that happen from this.

May take some tweaking on SMT's side to be manageable, but the idea is neat.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 1/3/2021 at 9:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Cool idea! Good model and SWEP idea. Would love to see the facility-wide outbreaks that happen from this.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+support

So, this sounds to me like a slightly weaker 049 that has multiple entities that can play on it that can also infect people. I like it. 

The lore behind it being that the cell being lower than 10 degrees Celsius is nice.  I know people default to "One DClass for each SCP" but this could become a maintenance RP breach prevention. Hear me out.

457 requires Researchers to put on heat suits to give gasoline, they have to comply with the SCP and its CC to prevent it from breaching.

This SCP could require Maintenance to put on HAZMAT Suits before they enter and spray a type of cold spray on each of the SCPs. This could be like 457 where it is one maintenance each and if no maintenance is on the MTF do it in their place. This could also require a roll for the spray for fairer breaching. There is also the AC idea that people are supposing which is nice as well.

This SCP would definitely need to be killed and could cause havoc quite easily. I love the idea as more SCPs is always fun. With proper planning, a good SWEP and rules in place this'll make a fine SCP!

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

14 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

So, this sounds to me like a slightly weaker 049 that has multiple entities that can play on it that can also infect people. I like it. 

The lore behind it being that the cell being lower than 10 degrees Celsius is nice.  I know people default to "One DClass for each SCP" but this could become a maintenance RP breach prevention. Hear me out.

457 requires Researchers to put on heat suits to give gasoline, they have to comply with the SCP and its CC to prevent it from breaching.

This SCP could require Maintenance to put on HAZMAT Suits before they enter and spray a type of cold spray on each of the SCPs. This could be like 457 where it is one maintenance each and if no maintenance is on the MTF do it in their place. This could also require a roll for the spray for fairer breaching. There is also the AC idea that people are supposing which is nice as well.

This SCP would definitely need to be killed and could cause havoc quite easily. I love the idea as more SCPs is always fun. With proper planning, a good SWEP and rules in place this'll make a fine SCP!

that's true but AC breaking could work too

Edited by theblueking87

6 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

+support

I like this idea. Making it so they don't just have to fix something gives maintenance some variety.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

15 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

+support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 1/3/2021 at 7:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Sounds like a good addition and something to fill up lower HCZ

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...