SCP-610 "The Flesh that Hates" Suggestion - Accepted [Completed]

theblueking87

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-610(The flesh that hates)

2. Link(s) to player models:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=436138747

or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259358575

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1309675985

or a different weapon/infection SWEP(like 049s SWEP)

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

500hp -1000hp    

0-50 armor

5. Why should we add this SCP?

This SCP could be used as a reason for a interesting thing to research an this SCP is in Siberia so it would make great thing to add.  also it could be a fun SCP to play as

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

SCP-610(The flesh that hates) is a Keter class SCP that is a virus. This SCP should be contained in a 5m by 5m  room with temp  below 10 degrees C.  . SCP-610 infects people and makes more SCP 610s  the majority of this SCP is in lager areas of land but some specimens have been contained in a containment cell for examination

7. Extra information: 

I imagine that it would be 2-3 of the SCP in the cell

the SCP might get to bad so any infected  people would need have a timer (5-10 min)on how long they stay as SCP-610 WHEN THERE INFECTED by a host 610, so the server isn't over run with 610(kind of like the 049 zombies)

if you want a better look at them here's two things that could help
1.http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-610

(watch till 0:20-2:37 for just the info or don't IDK)

P.S.  I don't think FEAR rp would work on them

P.S.S. I think that AC breaking would be good because the contained SCP specimens are in a cold room because heat aggravates and rapidly increases the infection rate

Edited by theblueking87
  • Like 2

+Support

Cool idea! Good model and SWEP idea. Would love to see the facility-wide outbreaks that happen from this.

May take some tweaking on SMT's side to be manageable, but the idea is neat.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Cool idea! Good model and SWEP idea. Would love to see the facility-wide outbreaks that happen from this.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

17 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Before leaving my toughts about this SCP suggestion, I need you to specify the way to recontain this SCP and his self breaching, if he does have one, process if possible please, this would make it clearer and easier for people to leave their opinions about this  addition.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

5 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Also agreeing With squishy there^

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

6 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

9 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+Support
Re-containment would be termination, and the self-breach would be request of Class-D and breaking doors, in my opinion.
Concept is great, and I would love to see this added.

Only issue with the addons provided, at least from what I've observed, is the Infection SWEP forces you onto a different model (Flood model), and the Feeder model is a ragdoll.
However, both are very easy fixes that can be done in short time, and I should be able to get that done if this is accepted.

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support
Re-containment would be termination, and the self-breach would be request of Class-D and breaking doors, in my opinion.
Concept is great, and I would love to see this added.

Only issue with the addons provided, at least from what I've observed, is the Infection SWEP forces you onto a different model (Flood model), and the Feeder model is a ragdoll.
However, both are very easy fixes that can be done in short time, and I should be able to get that done if this is accepted.

I would love to work on this! OR3

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

15 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

1 hour ago, Mind Stone said:

+Support

Out of curiosity, I know that fire is one of the best ways to destroy 610. Could fire maybe to extra damage to entities? Maybe give MTF incendiary grenades? (GIVE US FLAMETHROWERS!)

Only the current jobs on the server with fire related weapons will work, sadly due to the fact that fire causes lag its unlikely you'll ever see a flamethrower on the server.

1 hour ago, Mind Stone said:

+Support

Out of curiosity, I know that fire is one of the best ways to destroy 610. Could fire maybe to extra damage to entities? Maybe give MTF incendiary grenades? (GIVE US FLAMETHROWERS!)

Mind you know what Omi9 would do with those right??? Hint Hint D-Block Hint Hint Zerk.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

+Support 

This  SCP would add a lot of RP for Researchers and give them lots of new test idea. This would benefit both Foundation researchers and CI RnD.

My apologies, I have not noticed that the SCP would have an infection timer, and that it could infect people each 5-10 minutes. So that the server doesn't get filled with SCP-610. I do not see anymore reasons to -Support the suggestion since this condition is met.

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

3 hours ago, Coltable said:

Only the current jobs on the server with fire related weapons will work, sadly due to the fact that fire causes lag its unlikely you'll ever see a flamethrower on the server.

Don't stomp on my dreams 😞   There actually was once a flamethrower suggestion. It got denied sadly.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

21 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

Before leaving my toughts about this SCP suggestion, I need you to specify the way to recontain this SCP and his self breaching, if he does have one, process if possible please, this would make it clearer and easier for people to leave their opinions about this  addition.

well any infected SHOULD be terminated SRY for not specifying. Also a hazmat suit should make it so you cant be infected

for breaching the AC in the cell breaks would be a good reason

(also the SWEP is kind of buggy an might just give them the SWEP an not remove there weapons making it so they might not notice the SWEP....)

Edited by theblueking87

10 hours ago, Starstep said:

Feeder model is a ragdoll.

Oh shoot I didnt notice that Ill see If I can get the right PM sry

edit: here it is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259358575

Edited by theblueking87

5 hours ago, Coltable said:

Only the current jobs on the server with fire related weapons will work, sadly due to the fact that fire causes lag its unlikely you'll ever see a flamethrower on the server

A solution to this is to make a expensive weapon/make it so you can buy more ammo/make it a premium weapon

15 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

if they got D class that would only make more 610s so a repair to the containment would be better ETC: AC(then they brake the door)/Door repair 

Edited by theblueking87