Should Mar become a T-Mod  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mar become a T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mar

What is your steam name?: Mar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have staffed on a star wars RP server and that was it other times I have staffed was on servers that died very fast and got little help in staffing from them

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 1, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? January 30, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2347315238     

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I feel that I deserve this rank because I would bring a new/ experienced staff member to the team. I love to learn new things and help out the community the best I can with all that I have. I have never been on a server that has had very good players that get well with each other and also the ability to check the logs. I would work my hardest on becoming the best I could and try to do the best for the community. I have seen a lot of people that I used to know that are now staff members and have gone up the ranks a good amount. I have the urge to get up and be better than them. They have helped out the community and player bases a lot in police RP and I wish to assist with them or even help them make it better then it is and have the server better the SCP-RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the player up to the top of a roof such as spawn I would strip there weapons and jail them, next I would gag if necessary look at there warns and take the punishment from there.

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+/-Support

- Good application

- Semi-active on the forums

- Medium warns

Quick note:

You made a good application, although after looking at your profile your forum activity is low/medium. Bring it up and this will be a +Support.   

13 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

I have the urge to get up and be better than them.

Happy to see you are dedicated to being a staff member although remember that it's all about helping people and that it's not a competition after all. 

This being said, good luck!

33 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

-only recently became active again

-low forums posts

+low warns

+great application

+dedicated

I agree with Raddish, I would just just say work on the last question a bit. Good Luck! 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

58 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

-low forums posts

+low warns

+great application

+dedicated

You haven't been warned in a while and the warns you do have are not bad.
Your app is a bit bland and the last question does need some work.
Good Luck!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

8 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

-low forums posts

+low warns

+great application

+dedicated

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

17 minutes ago, Will said:

+Support

- Active
- Well-known in the community
- Good application

Your last question could use some work, but nothing a little bit of training and experience on duty can't fix I'm sure.

+ Support  

^^^ Agree

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

3 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

- Active
- Good application

Your last question could use some work, but nothing a little bit of training and experience on duty can't fix I'm sure.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

- Active
- Good application

Good Luck

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 1/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, Will said:

+Support

- Active
- Good application

That bald Aussie Guy

On 1/3/2021 at 10:51 AM, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

-low forums posts

+low warns

+great application

+dedicated

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager