14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock STFL MAJ Blast 1741

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice-Commander of Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be Vice Commander of Shock because there is a lack of higher ranks commanding Shock, also I want to help Shock and improve it's overall aptitude.

I want to help Shock's reputation especially because I believe it can be better and that other battalions can look up to us.

Shock has an abundance of enlisted and needs more people to watch over them and i can help with that process.

I also just want to do more to help Shock grow.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Vice Commander for shock is to train Officers to help NCOs and Enlisted while also helping them themselves.

They also take care of the bigger operations such as sub-branches and with the communication of other branches.  

They are also there for anyone who needs guidance especially officers who need help performing tasks or more.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been part of the Gaminglight Community for a long time now and Shock around 5 months and I would like to help further the community with better security on board the ISD.

I'm very used to helping Shock's day to day routines and I have helped with bigger operations such as Crusaders and the Joining of Crusader and STF.

I am Currently the STF Lead and would like to help all the sub-branches not just STF.

7. How often can you be Online? :

a few hours everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have some inactive warnings from a few years back on a different server but none on ImperialRP

Edited by Lukewarm Pizza

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

-/+ Support
-Application is lacking, For example question #8 went off-topic from the question asked
-Application is 3 sentences each on every question

+Blast is a dedicated officer too shock, and deserves the position, I feel like with more effort into the application I'd change my mind, Blast has shown effort into improving the Shock Branch, & Shock does need new command. Blast could handle the position of Vice-Commander with ease. If you edit the application and add more effort I will change to a full +Support. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

Blast is very dedicated for the well being of shock

Mature

Fit for Command

In my opinion help shock out with command

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

18 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

+Support

Blast is very dedicated for the well being of shock

Mature

Fit for Command

In my opinion help shock out with command

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

On 1/5/2021 at 11:02 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-/+ Support
-Application is lacking, For example question #8 went off-topic from the question asked
-Application is 3 sentences each on every question

+Blast is a dedicated officer too shock, and deserves the position, I feel like with more effort into the application I'd change my mind, Blast has shown effort into improving the Shock Branch, & Shock does need new command. Blast could handle the position of Vice-Commander with ease. If you edit the application and add more effort I will change to a full +Support. 

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

+1

Initially I was going to -1 this application. When I retired, Blast was shit in my honest opinion, he didn't even deserve Officer. He was inexperienced, inactive and had a silly attitude.

However, in the time that I was gone he has improved. He has become an exempilary officer and someone to inspire others to join the battallion and actually remain motivated to get the job done.

He has the support of the enlisted and makes sure that everybody is understanding what to do and when to do it, he doesn't blow up on those who are unaware of what to do, instead he guides them.

Blast has turned into an amazing officer and a good fit for Vice Commander, hell if he becomes VCMDR I might even drop by more often. 

Seeing that he has applied for this shows that he has more faith in himself and more confidence to do larger things in amongst the server. 

Therefore I will gladly +1 this application.

Good luck Blast and looking forward to you leading the batt alongside Emma.

Shock R 2LT Iced

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:50 PM, Mr Greg said:

+ Support
- easy to talk to
- good with troops
- chief chill
- I believe he could lead a battalion 

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+Support

I was originally gonna make this a neutral support however upon reading a few comments and taking into consideration of what I've seen from you in an in-game and out of game perspective I do believe that you could perform well in this position, shock is one of the core regiments where a good leader is a vital factor in the performance, stability & integrity of the overall group. An application is only half of the process to being a vice commander and as Rupert put it "You don't need to write a whole Britannica encyclopedia." While I do believe your application could use some work, if your actions outweigh said application in positive terms then you have rightfully earned this position.

• Like 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

-/+

Very bad app

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG