Toof's Officer Application (EDITED)

Toof

1. Whats your in-game name and rank?:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG RSS SFC Toof 2473

2: Whats your timezone?: AST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:420063664

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I wish to further the popularity of Medical, currently I have brought a decent amount of new trainees into the battalion. I like to see that the officers of medical are for the most part very active and wish to add to that.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 9 I took 1 LOA but for the most part I have done well balancing activity between both my lives.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I think it would be amazing if there was an officer on whenever possible and I want to help make that happen. Becoming officer would also give me the ability to give orders to the NCO and Enlisted of Medical Corps. I feel I would be able to do a good job of commanding and keeping order in the battalion.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:  I do a good job in commanding the Enlisted and lower NCO in Medical, if you've interacted with me when I'm on Shock you know I can be very strict when I want to be. (or when I need to be)

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:  I believe I have a strictness that a lot of other people in Medical don't, though I'm not super strict. Only when I have to be, I feel this flexibility between laid back and strict. I am very active, even though I haven't been in the server very long I have already climbed my way up the ranks in both of my battalions, racked over 6 days of play time, and in general I believe I have proven I am dedicated to the server.  

Edited by Toof

7 hours ago, SilversVids said:

-Support

Sorry man but i dont think you would be suited for officer just yet as you are just new to being an NCO

Maybe re-apply in a few more weeks once your up to around SFC or 1SG in medical

I appreciate the feedback, though just to inform you, I am SFC.

+Support
-Kind
-Active

-Good fit for 2LT!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟