Should Emily become T-mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Emily become T-mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Emily

What is your steam name?: [GL] ❤ -Emily- ❤

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:181694738

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I do have experience. When I originally came from SCP, I retired as a Senior Moderator with 3-4 months of experience as a staff member. However I have plenty of years of experience from many other servers as well. I am 20 years old and have been playing G-mod for a few years so I even have experience I wish I didn't have... (Dark-RP) but  I do have a lot of experience staffing different roles and have even managed my own server (but it died) and Co-owned servers. 

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)

1/26/2020 is when I first touched Gaming Light on SCP. About 6 months later, I started to play on ImperialRP.

What date did you make your forums account?

I have no idea but, roughly around 1/30/2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gamemaster (I am a Head Gamemaster.) - (Donation rank: Lord)

How many warnings do you have on the server?

None on Imperial RP. 1 on SCP for RDM.

Have you donated?

Yes, I am a Lord.

What rank are you applying for?

T-mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes I have.

You will be tested on it: I understand.

Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

Maturity: I’m 20 years old and a lot of maturity comes from serious moments such as serious roleplay or other. However sometimes I am silly but a lot of different people are silly. I’ve proved myself to a few other battalions of how serious I am and how serious I could be depending on the situation. I've also spend most of my life doing roleplay like this so I've obviously gain a little knowledge on how certain things work and when to not be an idiot or silly! That doesn't mean I can't have fun though!

Activity: Lately I’ve been active and have been on almost everyday however before a week ago I was a bit inactive and I am starting to prove myself to be active again like I was a few weeks ago. When I am, I try to be productive but sometimes I just relax. I wanna improve my activity on being a little more productive plus I love hanging out with a ton of peeps on the server and I wanna continue hanging out with them.

Leadership: I’m a Head Gamemaster and I’ve been managing the Gamemaster team the best I’ve can. I’ve added and changed things for Gamemaster and I’ve been making sure Gamemasters stay up to date on events. I’m not good at going into detail on this but, I believe I have leadership skills to fit as a T-mod to spread knowledge and assist.

Improving: I wanna improve myself a lot and I believe that the more I put myself into the community so I can better myself as a person and the better I am as a person the better I can do to this community. I love working along with the people in this community and I cannot count on how many people I can trust and how many friends I’ve made while playing on these servers. 

What can I bring to the Staff team?: I believe I can bring a helping hand! I wanna assist on helping staff members answer sits and I’ve always liked helping people about questions or situations that require a little knowledge to help plus I’ve worked alongside staff already and I enjoy being around them so I believe if I'm accepted as T-mod I can become a bigger help to them than I am currently. I love being alongside the staff team and I'm excited to be alongside them even more if I'm accepted! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Very straight forward but, I would bring and freeze them. I would than look over logs and determine on how many people he killed and the more he probably talked or not, I would request for a (I think) Senior moderate to assist me and ban the person for Massrdming. Blatant answer but, its a pretty straight forward sit.

PS:  This application is colorful and weird. I wanted to make it look exotic so, enjoy the rainbow.

Edited by Novah

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Trustworthy (Head Gamemaster).

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

11 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

11 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

16 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

I just had to look at the title

+support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Head of Staff
17 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active.

-Dedicated.

-Good Application.

Good Luck Emily!

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF