SCP-027 (The Bug man) - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name:  “SCP-027”

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-027

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=789935033&searchtext=Old+Man+Playermodel OR https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1096523728.                   This was the first one off the top of my head, it might get confuseed with D class, but it wont matter cause MTF will have to kill him anyways

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124598559&searchtext=Poison+Claw+SWEP.              This may work, if you have a better suggestion, suggest it in the comments. 

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 500 Health 300 Armor with 2-3 Max Players as SCP-027or 1000 Health 500 Armor with 1 Player

5. Why should we add this SCP?

Because i think this SCP would be a great addition as new SCP's means more testing, recontaining and playing of the SCP.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: (Theres a lot) 

Special Containment Procedures: The host of SCP-027 (currently subject 027-02) is to be kept in a 5 m x 5 m containment cell with a grated, raised floor connected to a strong vacuum system. All creatures removed from the Subject's containment cell are to be incinerated, except for a small portion to be diverted for analysis and necropsy. The cell is to be cleaned and inspected for structural damage daily.

Subject 027-02 must be monitored by at least two personnel at all times. Any unusual behavior or vital signs on the part of the subject or the appearance of any unusual species in the subject’s vicinity must immediately be reported to Level 4 personnel.

Security personnel assigned to SCP-027 must be inoculated against all known animal-borne pathogens and must be armed with tranquilizer guns, with standing orders to subdue the subject if the need arises.

Until SCP-027 is better understood, no personnel of Level 4 Clearance or higher should approach within 200 m of the Subject.

Description: SCP-027 appears to be a phenomenon of unknown source that seems to be tied to one or two human subject (currently 027-02/027-03) at this time. As host to SCP-027, subject 027-02/027-03 is constantly surrounded by swarming vermin that are drawn to his location. The subject does not appear able to assert control over these creatures in any way, and is in fact prone to occasional attacks from feral specimens. These creatures have also been known to attack personnel who approach too closely.

Wherever the subject goes, an initial swarm of flying insects such as gnats and flies will start to form a cloud around him, usually within two to three minutes. Shortly thereafter, crawling animals (including lice, cockroaches, worms, spiders,, mice, and rats) will begin to appear; the longer the subject remains in a location, the more vermin will gather there. When the subject leaves a location, some of these creatures will follow, but most will disperse.

SCP-027 has been known to transfer between hosts once, upon the death of the first known host SCP-027 will split into 1 or 2 Hosts. Since SCP-027 could likely repeat this feat upon the death of Subject 027-02, all high-value personnel should be kept far away from the current host until more about SCP-027 is understood. SCP-027 has also likely transferred between hosts an unknown number of times before containment. Research into potential previous hosts has commenced, with preliminary evidence suggesting that SCP-027 may have existed for at least [UNK] years.

It is not yet known how SCP-027 chooses or attracts animals, or even what SCP-027 exactly is. The previous host never expressed having any sort of communication with a separate conscious entity; analysis of the current host has been inconclusive at best.

7. Extra information: If you have better Suggestions of Swep/player model, Just link it to me and ill check it out.

8. Escaping Process: i was think of having him gather up Bugs/rodents/animals (Invisable Dog is not Effected) in order to break out, adverts 4 times in 15 minutes, once every 5 minutes (0%/33%/66%/100%) but before this, he need to advert 3 times in a period of 10 minutes (Example:0%/50%/100%)  to have somone (Spedcifically a Janitor, if janitor is not online then MTF.) clean His/Her Cell Depending on Who the current host is. 

Edited by Crazyhorse

+Support/-Support

It's a cool SCP idea, but there doesn't seem to be much way within GMOD to actually do much with the other whole half of his character, which is the rodents/bugs thing. People who play on this scp would be stuck with purely roleplaying this detail and it may be difficult to accomplish.

The proposed SWEP just seems to be a standard meelee attack swep... Mechanically, this SCP wouldn't bring much variety to the server with the current design, as it is basically just another, slower version of the bird or raptor SCP we already have. 

But apart from that I have no real reason against it. Maybe there's another SWEP out there somewhere that could make it cooler or more thematic for RP? The one I found below is a rat-themed melee SWEP, for example, which could be altered to have higher damage values:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1770375295&searchtext=rat+swep

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 6:40 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support/-Support

It's a cool SCP idea, but there doesn't seem to be much way within GMOD to actually do much with the other whole half of his character, which is the rodents/bugs thing. People who play on this scp would be stuck with purely roleplaying this detail and it may be difficult to accomplish.

The proposed SWEP just seems to be a standard meelee attack swep... Mechanically, this SCP wouldn't bring much variety to the server with the current design, as it is basically just another, slower version of the bird or raptor SCP we already have. 

But apart from that I have no real reason against it. Maybe there's another SWEP out there somewhere that could make it cooler or more thematic for RP? The one I found below is a rat-themed melee SWEP, for example, which could be altered to have higher damage values:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1770375295&searchtext=rat+swep

I like this swep, but im still looking for more people to vote on it LOL