Silver 2LT Application - Attempt Two

Eris-Proxis-Silver

Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Silver be a Medical Second Lieutenant

• Yes, I believe he is Well Suited to this Position.
    • No, I believe he should wait a few more weeks and get some More Experience.

1. What's your in-game name and rank: MC SG RSO SGM Silver 4176

2: What's your timezone?: AWST (GMT+8:00)

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:195485792

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  I have been in medical for over 3 months now and I feel as if I am not doing enough for the regiment as an NCO and I am CONSTANTLY requesting the Officers and other Command members to promote the Enlisted because there performance has been amazing because i can't do it myself yet, I want to not bother the Officers and Command of Medical with these bothersome tasks.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 10 I am on DAILY

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be a medical officer because I'm very active in medical and I know how medical works. I should be a medical officer because I feel I have the commitment and knowledge to be an officer and I am ready to prove myself

7: How well do you command other troopers?: Personally I think that I do a good job commanding the regiment. I am on daily for near to 8 hours, and I give direct orders to my subordinates. I also take orders from my COC and follow them to a fault. I have also recently helped in the creation of an SOP for the Medical Rescue Squadron to give more of myself to the regiment

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I want to make medical better during the times where officers and few and far between and promotion ever sparser, and I want to bring happiness to the enlisted

• Like 1

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』