SCP-035 Allowed to use Donor Weapons - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name: Allowing SCP-035 to use donor guns

What are you suggesting? - i think 035 should be able to use donator guns.

How would this change better the server? - make people want to play 035 more because right now he is very unplayed/rareley played and i think this would make his play activity higher. he should only be allowed to equip his donator Weapon (For Example: Falcon or Knife) After breaching

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-035 and/or Donators

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -None

Edited by Crazyhorse

Mate 035 can get any gun be it donator or not. There is no restrictions on it. 😄

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, Squash said:

Think he's talking about the guns you spawn with, like Falcon

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Squash said:

Think he's talking about the guns you spawn with, like Falcon

Ah okay. Meh. He already has an insta kill melee swep. Allowing him to spawn with a ranged weapon that you have to pay for would be kinda P2W. 035 is already locked behind a paywall, so having to pay more to be able to spawn with a gun on that SCP, i don't think a lot of people will like that.

I'm down for it tho. 682 being the only major problem child for the SCPs is starting to get old. 035 is a really cool one to see breached and it'd be fun to have him be a real challenge since he's a kill to recontain. 

-/+support.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

He is talking about the weapons he spawns in with. Weapons such as the CSGO Knife and the Falcon are restricted items for that class and do not spawn in with it.

Anyways,

- Support

I dont think this is exactly necessary. To be honest, my last suggestion made SCP-035-1 pretty playable. He can host up to 5 people every 5 minutes and can have them breach any door they want (including armory) with their keycards. All you have to do is sneak around until you catch someone off guard. There are strats to avoid getting gunned down immediately.

Since you can do all that ^

I think its pointless and a little P2W (unfair) to let 035-1 spawn in with donator weapons (especially the golf club)

Edited by Scoron

7 hours ago, Scoron said:

He is talling about the weapons he spawns in with. Weapons such as the CSGO Knife and the Falcon are rstricted items for that class and do not spawn in with it.

Anyways,

- Support

I dont think this is exactly necessary. To be honest, my last suggestion made SCP-035-1 pretty playable. He can host up to 5 people every 5 minutes and can have them breach any door they want (including armory) with their keycards. All you have to do is sneak around until you catch someone off guard. There are strats to avoid getting gunned down immediatley.

I think its pointless and a little P2W (unfair) to let 035-1 spawn in with donator weapons (esepcially the golf club)

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-Support

This wouldn't make sense in lore, how are you going to be in containment with a weapon already? Besides, this would be an issue in terms of balancing issues since the whole point is for SCP-035 to get his hands on a weapon (if he wants too) and would be pay to win.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 12/31/2020 at 1:05 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Mate 035 can get any gun be it donator or not. There is no restrictions on it. 😄

That is incorrect. He can purchase any weapon from the armory, but if it's a donor restricted weapon that player must have the correct donor rank to purchase it and use it.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

12 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

That is incorrect. He can purchase any weapon from the armory, but if it's a donor restricted weapon that player must have the correct donor rank to purchase it and use it.

Well yes, of course. That's what I meant with the thing I said, obviously ranks restrict certain weapons. But if you have Plat and you are 035, you can buy any gun in the armory.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-Support, this would make 035 is already horrid if he's not RC'd swiftly when he breaches, making that harder would not be nice.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/31/2020 at 4:31 PM, Crazyhorse said:

+Support

mans does be +supporting his own suggestion 🤣

-support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

33 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Pretty sure that's 098. Bet you forgot about that one. 

Yeah but 098 has strength in numbers to begin with 

035 if caught alone is like rioters and the Capitol he's gonna get fucked in the ass 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

I say hell nah to 035 using a riot shield or Csgo knives. Already a annoying set of weapons to fight against, plus 035 can mind control anybody, for example a goliath. Yea sorry, but no.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/31/2020 at 4:56 AM, Scoron said:

He is talking about the weapons he spawns in with. Weapons such as the CSGO Knife and the Falcon are restricted items for that class and do not spawn in with it.

Anyways,

- Support

I dont think this is exactly necessary. To be honest, my last suggestion made SCP-035-1 pretty playable. He can host up to 5 people every 5 minutes and can have them breach any door they want (including armory) with their keycards. All you have to do is sneak around until you catch someone off guard. There are strats to avoid getting gunned down immediately.

I think its pointless and a little P2W (unfair) to let 035-1 spawn in with donator weapons (especially the golf club)

^^^^^^^^

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 12/31/2020 at 5:56 AM, Scoron said:

Anyways,

- Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 1/5/2021 at 12:57 PM, Rookieblue said:

Yes. This is true. But I believe that he should just be able to use the weapons he spawns with now. Because 035 with a bloody riot shield would be fucking OP.

As he can just run up to someone and use the riot shield to stop gunfire then infect them, ETC. 

Same with the other weapons. Like, there isn't any reason for him to also use the melee as he has a 1 shot melee. 

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||