Reduce the amount of days you have to wait before changing your name again- Accepted

Rito

So, I gotta say, it won't change much, but if we could just reduce the amount of time you can change your name here would be nice for some people, for example, I used to go by the name of Squishy but I changed that name a long time ago, and now I have to wait 365 days before changing name again so I'd think it would be fair if we reduce that period to a month instead. I don't think this should be counted as #1 priority, but it'd be nice if other people did the same as I did and now have a different name from the forums and in game. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

A year is way too long. I don't see how this would effect anything, but if it does someone let me know and I will look into changing my support.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

9 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

A year is way too long. I don't see how this would effect anything, but if it does someone let me know and I will look into changing my support.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 12/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

On 1/1/2021 at 4:34 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

That bald Aussie Guy

• Owner

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.  

• Gaminglight Love 2