ALEX T MOD - Denied

[GL] itsalex7676

What is your in-game name?: MTF Nu7 MSGT ALEX Sl63

What is your steam name?:[GL] itsalex7676

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0: 0:556268835

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) not really but i have a idea of what to do.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) all the way back in the middle of July.

What date did you make your forums account? December 9th .

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I'm a platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 warns .

Have you donated? yes I'm a platinum.

What rank are you applying for? trying to become a trial moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no I'm not .

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i went to read through the guidelines.

Timezone: I'm in EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) to be honest i just want to help out in the community and improve RP situations and help people fix problem's.  And soon I'm planning on applying for Event team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would try to calm down him/her. if that doesn't work i would tell him/her if  him/her  doesn't calm down i will have to  gag them.  depending on witch way it goes then i would explain to them that he/she will be receiving a formal warn for mass RDM.

+/- support 

-Short answers

-Did not give good reason as to why he deserves rank

-Great guy, super nice

-seems to  have a general understanding of how to take a sit

After seeing the lack of effort put into answers i do not think you would be fit for the Role

SCP-RP TMOD lil bacon/Buck                                             EX-ImperialRP Moderator                                        CI SFC            MTF Nu7 PFC

+/-Support
-Not much of detail into those answers
-Really nice guy in Nu7 and in game
-Looks like he knows what he's doing when it comes to sits.

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

57 minutes ago, Not Ash said:

+/-Support
-Not much of detail into those answers
-Really nice guy in Nu7 and in game
-Looks like he knows what he's doing when it comes to sits.

Also missing poll

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-support 

-Very slim app 

-This is your only forum post 

You need more forums activity and the application needs much more effort put into it.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support
Despite your reputation,
This is a poorly written application, and I could assure you that this would be denied if you don't fix it up.
Please re-read over the Format and reply to the questions to the best of your ability, rather than putting little to no effort at all.

5 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support
Despite your reputation,
This is a poorly written application, and I could assure you that this would be denied if you don't fix it up.
Please re-read over the Format and reply to the questions to the best of your ability, rather than putting little to no effort at all.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+/- support 

-Short answers

-Did not give good reason as to why he deserves rank

-Great guy, super nice

-seems to  have a general understanding of how to take a sit

After seeing the lack of effort put into answers i do not think you would be fit for the Role

SCP-RP TMOD lil bacon/Buck                                             EX-ImperialRP Moderator                                        CI SFC            MTF Nu7 PFC

-This is your only Forum post

-if you put this low of effort in this app I doubt your ET app will get accepted

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8 hours ago, [GL] itsalex7676 said:

(150 Word Minimum) to be honest i just want to help out in the community and improve RP situations and help people fix problem's.  And soon I'm planning on applying for Event team.

Ah yes, 150 words

-Support

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

i thank you guys for pointing out details and things i forgot. its my first time doing something like this and i know it didn't meet within expectation's. next time i will try to add more things and try to go into details with more things. if i disappointed/ offended anyone with the application i am truly sorry.

-Support

Didn't meet word requirement, no effort put into the application, forum activity is extremely slim, and other erroneous reasons.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."