• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Aster

What is your steam name?:

Aster

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:540989439

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I currently have no experience with staffing, but if accepted I'm willing to learn!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on the server 12/21/2020

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account on 12/22/2020

Current rank on server?

I'm currently a Apprentice on the server but considering becoming a darth.

How many warns do you have on the server?

I have zero warns and planning on keeping it that way.

Have you donated?

Yes I have donated.

What rank are you applying for?

I am applying for Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes I have read the staff guidelines and found it very informative.

Time zone:

Eastern standard time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I believe I should become part of the staff because of what I can bring to the community. I'm very good at keeping my composer in stressful situations, as well as able to deescalate most. Understandably I haven't been on the server long but I've noticed a lot of issues, Such as ticket times and getting help from a moderator when a rouge decides to ruin a roleplaying scenario by ether being a minge or just ARDM/RDM, As well in generally getting ahold of a moderator. I'm aware that being a moderator will be a whole new challenge for me, but it is a challenge I'm willing to take head-on. I'm a quick learner and driven. This server is still new to me, but all the people I've met and the help and guidance they've given me have been amazing. From standing guard at purge bunks to battling it out in IQ and the amazing events, I know this is a community I believe that I can soon call home as many others do. If I do become a moderator I will do my utmost to ensure that those who come to our community will be given the respect and professionalism that they deserve from a staff member or any member of the community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Having anyone constantly cursing at you can be stressful but as a member of staff, I will remain calm and collected. I will begin by asking him/her to stop cursing and take this more seriously, the next steps I take will solely depend on the person in question. If they refuse to stop, I will gag them or mute them depending on which means of communication they are using. If they do stop, I will ask them why they MassRDM and what brought them to decide it was a good idea at the time. From there I will tell them what their punishment will be, which according to the staff handbook is a formal warning + 5-day ban from the server. I will then contact an Admin using the proper chain of command to hand out the punishment, for as a trial moderator I cannot give out bans.

Edited by Aster

1 hour ago, Aster said:

Trail Moderator 

The infamous trail mods return 

I think its a pretty solid app 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG