Swanson's Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Swanson

Swanson for trial mod  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Swanson be accepted to trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Swanson

What is your steam name?: [GL]Ron Swanson

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:566372305

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? 9/23/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? none.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0D9D9AB091FC68C1796252A09D8AD76F9FD303D46

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes Understood.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): -

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve this rank because I have put in a lot of time on this server and every time I am online I experience multiple people breaking rules and even sometimes getting away with it. I'm not applying for this rank because I want it for myself but I want to prove that I could make a positive change to the server. Along with having a positive look on the server, I will be working hand in hand with other administration to do our jobs and do them well. Although I may not be experienced with being part of staff, I have a thorough understanding of the MOTD and The Staff SOP and along with my natural leadership skills I believe that the trial moderator position would be a good place for me to start on a journey in staff. If I was accepted this position i would start day one in making sure that every player receives a fair chance in explaining their sides of the story as a well as a fair treatment no matter how much time you have on the server. Another reason I am applying for this position is because I know a lot of people who are in administration and with that I have gained a general knowledge of what someone who is apart of staff must go through on a day to day basis in which I would be ready to pursue since I spend a lot of time on this server so i would have no problem with my hours spent on staff and I would be ready to switch to trial mod in any situation that is given in order to resolve any problems that may be going on.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first jail the person then give the person an ultimatum, its either they talk  with me and explain what is going on and why they were rdming people or they will be gagged if they continue to disobey orders. Then I would check how much time the person has on the server and make a decision to either give the person a warn and force them to read the MOTD or a ban for Staff dis and Mass RDM.

- Support

• 1 Forum post (this one)
  • Good Application
  • Could be more active I've only seen you on a few times.
  • Haven't seen you in teamspeak.

Note:

Get your forum activity up and it would become a + for me. Good Luck! ~ Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

24 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application
  • Haven't seen you in teamspeak

I agree with Noah you have to be become more active in the forums, aswell the last question could use a little work

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

Get your forum activity up and it would become a + for me. Good Luck! ~ Noah Jimes

Last question is not good. If they mass rdm they should get a warn and ban or warn and long jail

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

reasons above, you're a nice guy but there's some things you should work on first

3 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

3 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

^^^

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

- Support

- Only 1 forum post, which is the staff application 

- Last question isn't great

Personally I do not think you are fit for staff yet. Get active on the forums and teamspeak first.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-Support

- As specified in staff requirements you should have atleast 25 forum posts. (You only have one)

- Overall decent application although the last question could use some work.

- Haven't really seen you in both teamspeak and in-game.

Quick note:

Try getting your activity both in-game and on the forums up. When dealing in sits try giving the person a chance to explain themselves and gather as much evidence as you can, not just straigh up assume they did break the rules.

13 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

I am gonna have to go with Noah on this one, good luck though!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

12 hours ago, Player's Life said:

-Support

- As specified in staff requirements you should have atleast 25 forum posts. (You only have one)

- Overall decent application although the last question could use some work.

- Haven't really seen you in both teamspeak and in-game.

Quick note:

Try getting your activity both in-game and on the forums up. When dealing in sits try giving the person a chance to explain themselves and gather as much evidence as you can, not just straigh up assume they did break the rules.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

33 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

Improve your activity in-game and on the forums and I'll probably change this to a +Support.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

50 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

Improve your activity in-game and on the forums and I'll probably change this to a +Support.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 12/28/2020 at 5:03 PM, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

Last question is a bit short and for MRDM you should get them a ban even if they only have 5 mins on the server.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

I agree, just be a bit more active on the forums!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

- Support

• Good Application

Note:

I agree.

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support

your new to the server

nice app

just need more time

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager