poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Soul be a Forums Diplomat

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: SOUL

Steam Name:[GL] SOUL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

PoliceRP Moderator (Got matthews perms)

How often are you online on the forums?

2-5 hours a day 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I first want to start off by saying I feel qualified to be a forums diplomat because of my activity on the forums and overall being well known in the community. I am on the forums constantly and I have very good judgment. I usually catch a lot of the posts that end up being deleted later and feel that If I was a forums diplomat I could hide these before others could see them. I'm also part of support which I feel could help with people not understanding the forums.  I love helping people and I think this would be another way I could help people in this community.  I have a lot of experience dealing with tuff issues mostly the ones I faced as staff and being command.  I'm on at late hours so if there is a post I see or a post that is reported I can deal with it when not many forums diplomats are on. Overall I would say I have a lot of staffing experience which could help me make good judgment calls and I feel that I could bring a lot to forums diplomat with that experience.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Yes, I feel like I have very good judgment. One time I had to make a hard decision is when a player Mass RDMed and dissed the server we tp jailed him and we talked to him for a bit. After talking to him we figured out that he was mad because he got demoted in PD and got denied from staff. I talked to him for about 10 minutes calling him down and decided to just warn him and ask him to get off for the night. I could have got him banned for a week but we decided it would be best if we let him calm down because we had seen what he was capable of before. after this he has now come back and done a lot better. I could have just got him banned and no one would have said a thing but I feel that at the end of the day I made a better choice.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would start off by messaging the user telling him to stop and telling him the appropriate place to make a ban appeal. I would hide there spam posts and contact a head diplomat and explain what happened.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would start off with giving a warning to stop the arguing. After this I would monitor the post and if they kept spamming I would lock the post and contact a head diplomat.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support
-Originally when you first joined the forms, You spammed on every sub-topic trying to get your content up, Although you don't do it today, I still remember it because you went on every single servers sub-form and commented/quoted something, Especially when you went on The Military-RP Sub-forms and said "this is sad because the server is dead" from a post that was over 2 years ago. 

-I just don't feel you'd make a good addition to forum diplomats 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+/-Support

Active

Can Be Immature at Some Points but is working on it.

I would +Support Soul, but sadly after what Talila said, I can't really +Support.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4