Staff APP for Trial Mod - Denied

Boubak

What is your in-game name?: boubak

What is your steam name?: Starch

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:493088087

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I use to be a staff on an old Gmod Server that was shutdown due to owner not being to keep it open

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 27

What date did you make your forums account?: August 27

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? n/a

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: CST/PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Because I would become really active, and I just want to help the community out with any problems they have, as I really do enjoy playing this game but I do see a lot of RDM, or things like that in which is what I want to help cause not to happen, I also have been a moderator In a Rust server and Gmod server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would warn them 3 times, if they continue I would temp mute them, if they continue after the mute is over I would ask a higher rank to do what is needed as I cannot ban people but only jail for 300 seconds

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Edited by Starch

24 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

You haven’t filled out the application fully

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."