Ban appeale- Accepted

kylem0033

Right so I at the moment played for about an 2 hours ish and I had an assassination and a man told me I could kill in spawn so me being completely new killed the guy I had an assassination on then about an hour later got banned nobody asked me any questions or anything was just say in game then popped up ban for rdm in spawn, 3 week ban!!! Wasn’t exactly rdm it was an assassination. Please get back to me as I was planning on buying the pass now I can’t play for 3 weeks, which I was disappointed at tbh cause I wanted to play more as an hour in I quite liked it. And I just looked and someone who was being RACIST Got banned for 7 days when I get banned for 3 weeks for RDM in spawn which was an accident and was a hit maybe a warn or a few days ban would have been acceptable but 3 weeks then seeing someone being racist get 7 days ban like wtf.

Edited by kylem0033
  • Dislike 1

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

you Mass RDMed everyone in spawn then jimmy banned you 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

-Support.     Didnt follow the format.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

- Support

-No format

-Its your own fault for not reading the MOTD and learning you can't kill in spawn

-Jimmy banned you, from what others are saying you MRDM'd

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-Support
You say you "assassinated" one person but the ban reason states Mass RDM, meaning you killed multiple people. Lying in your appeal really isnt a good way to try and get unbanned

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

12 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

-Support.     Didnt follow the format.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/27/2020 at 10:14 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

On 12/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, Will said:

-Support

No format

At least try to follow the format xD.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 12/27/2020 at 8:40 PM, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

-No format

-Its your own fault for not reading the MOTD and learning you can't kill in spawn

-Jimmy banned you, from what others are saying you MRDM'd

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General