Alfredo's NCO Application

Barbo

What is your name? Alfredo

What is your rank? SA

How long have you been an Enlisted? About a week (5-7 days) 

What rank are you applying for? SP

How many strikes do you have? 0 (None)

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I have much experience with many different kinds of RP and Star Wars servers, I will and am going to fully contribute my time and effort into enforcing the rules of the Starfighter corps. I have never minged nor actively attempted to assist in a minge group, and I do not plan on ever openly refusing to follow the server and SF rules. I have spent much time as an SF, and I want to continue to be within the Starfighter corps, and I want to be more active in my regiment. I have and will continue to ensure that the enlisted ranks of the SF do not minge nor negatively impact our reputation as a regiment. I believe that I have shown great effort and displayed my skills in the corps, and I will furthermore show activity within the SF. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I will constantly give the enlisted men/pilots with tasks, and I will manage patrols across the entire ship and enforce the regulations of the SF as an NCO. I will consistently run tryouts and teach the enlisted pilots how to be a better part of the team, and ensure that the enlisted men are following the rules of the SF and are positively impacting our reputation. I will help officers with running simulations and displaying maturity with the Starfighter corps. I will show leadership and I will use my skills to shape the corps into a great regiment within the Empire. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes

7 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support
-Personally Don't know you but you seem fit for NCO!
-Good App
-Solid Points
-Experienced

+Support. He's got my vote.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic