General Suggestion - Let 999 have a +10 roll or something against 682 - Denied

MattOminigo3

What are you suggesting? - Letting 999 have a bonus to his roll when tickling 682.

How would this change better the server? - Currently, SCP-682 is really really hard to recontain. 999 is the best way to recontain as of current and 999 hasn't got much meaningful reasoning to play as.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 682 players.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The server.

Edit: this post was made when 682 had its size swep. It was extremely hard to contain between 0.7x size and it's passive 0.35x. Now it's ok.

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+Support but if the 682 being swapped to platinium suggestion gets accepted, then don't add this

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, vSquishyv said:

+Support but if the 682 being swapped to platinium suggestion gets accepted, then don't add this

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 12/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, vSquishyv said:

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support Doesn't 999 legit have the same basic roll system on the server, 999 just has to roll against 682 and win. There's no legit reason for 999 to get a +10 roll against 682 other than unfairly wanting the 682 player to be re-contained in an already semi "shitty" system, I mean the fact that someone can magically just have their breach ruined by 999 in the first place is shit and now your asking to give 999 even more power.

I understand MTF use 999 to help re-contain 682 but he should not become the "go to source" of re-containment, he should act as a secondary source of re-containment, if his roll fails people should sit around waiting for 999's 5 min timer they should be continuously trying to re-contain 682.

There are already plans in the works to nerf 682, we do not need even more.

4 minutes ago, Coltable said:

-Support Doesn't 999 legit have the same basic roll system on the server, 999 just has to roll against 682 and win. There's no legit reason for 999 to get a +10 roll against 682 other than unfairly wanting the 682 player to be re-contained in an already semi "shitty" system, I mean the fact that someone can magically just have their breach ruined by 999 in the first place is shit and now your asking to give 999 even more power.

I understand MTF use 999 to help re-contain 682 but he should not become the "go to source" of re-containment, he should act as a secondary source of re-containment, if his roll fails people should sit around waiting for 999's 5 min timer they should be continuously trying to re-contain 682.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Coltable said:

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

3 hours ago, Coltable said:

trying not to witchhunt... this is just an opinion

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 1/3/2021 at 2:08 PM, Coltable said:

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

YES COLTABLE

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

-Support

Having 999 be able to roll at all against 682 is already a 50/50 shot at instant recontainment. This is extremely powerful as is, I see no need to buff it currently.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 1/3/2021 at 11:08 AM, Coltable said:

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 1/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Coltable said:

Rejected from the gaminglight community