Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„

Crazyboyri

I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas. We made thru successful year with a lot of change with Luci as Head Admin and Hobbs as Darth Vader, need battalion as 47th and so many new stuff that was added to server thank to Zeeptin, Hotshot and all SMT/JMT for working hard to keeping the game safe and fun for everyone. I know today and tomorrow won't have a lot of people on due to people celebrating the holiday with their family and that ok because family/life come first. We all have amazing staff as well keeping the server safe and all the HC/COMMAND/SHC for doing their best to make the Battalion get better, look the best and help growing the Battalion as well. I've been on this server for 10 months and I've saw so many changes. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New years. I will see you guys/ladies on Monday.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

image.png.7caa77768dce570bd92ce1aa275f0fcc.png

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

14 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

^ what even is this

A white racoon

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

7 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

Since when does that exist

since the dawn of time 🦧

• Bread locked this topic