Security Officer App

Orca

What is your ingame name?: Sqaure

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526569795

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: (SO) Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Cool Admiral Ducks

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  The majority of my responsibilities involve helping my NCO. I can do that by helping enlisted troops to understand their jobs and giving them battle strats that will help them in the long run. I think that trying to be a better side commander, I will do some good things for my branch.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I'm a shock NCO already and have experience with these things. I know what to look for in the troopers and know what they can do. I  learn how far I can push them and use that info to my advantage in helping out with shock. I always try to help with everything I can in the ship as fast as possible to speed through any  problems shock or DT have.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help my fellow shock and to better understand my roles in the game. I think this rank will also help me with DT by giving me more practice with responsibility in a different place. Also I like that since I am already a part of shock, this rank will let me connect to my favorite  battalions and give me a position to help out my fellow battalions in their work. That would make me happy and also make me a better leader and help me achieve my ideal vision of helping with the battalions the best I can. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I look over RFAs by shock and train security. I make sure they know how to keep the ship locked down and safe. Overall, I supervise the ISDs and evaluate them on how well they are securing and protecting. 

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

I have a question you say in the application "Battle strats" what do you mean by that got me really confusing.

And you say that you will help Shock and DT by pushing them to edges.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Thats not good people are looking for a good but not a very strict person, that helps Shock/DT command cordinate.

-The application isnt very long.

-I don't see you that ofte I don't know if its just me but yeah.

Sorry man, -Support

But still good luck.

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

15 hours ago, not Jeff [GS] said:

I have a question you say in the application "Battle strats" what do you mean by that got me really confusing.

And you say that you will help Shock and DT by pushing them to edges.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Thats not good people are looking for a good but not a very strict person, that helps Shock/DT command cordinate.

Sorry man, -Support

But still good luck.

i say Battle strats because i sometimes see in a offensive we as shock don't do that well and trying to help in that would benefit shock much in off map events and sims

also i dont say push them to the edges "I  learn how far I can push them and use that info to my advantage in helping out with shock" i did not say that i would push them i ment that if i know there boundary's i can help with that and use what i have to my advantage to be there best while not pushing those to much if that makes it better. 

mind i say that if you know me im not that stricked and i would like to say that since i know what happeneds in the batton im in i know how to coordinate with others and mind i add you have it seems no expericene with shock so how would you know anything about it and our saturations and help us? 

BTW: Your submition looks and probly shorter than mine so dont complain that mines like this.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:44 AM, not Jeff [GS] said:

Sorry man, -Support

But still good luck.

1 hour ago, not Jeff [GS] said:

Olso you didn't include.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

well thank you for bringing that to my attention and yes i do

• Thanks 1

Denied
Security officer is currently full, you may reapply for another specialty or wait until there is an open slot

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png