Should I make The staff team?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Connor/Ashe

What is your steam name?: [GL] ConnorWolf

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:64785772

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a mod on a unturned server for about a month then quit due to toxic managment 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) march of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? About the same time 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Plat 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  6 3 from last year ones from OCT are from 2019  new one was FailRP Warns Ban List Wont Work Through The Fourms Screenshot_16.png.9e07566fb6f1f631c447c706a770ec5e.png

Have you donated? yes 150$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Currently No

Have you read the staff guidelines yes i have 

Timezone: AKST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to join the staff team on this server due to how late night. People don't respect the rules and mass rdm or break rules, I also want the experience of staffing on a gmod server. I want to make this server better than it is improving staff player relations and help with giving punishments accordingly.  I have observed sits before and I do follow the motd so I am experienced with what the rules of the server I play on is. I'm a stickler for rules also and I won't hesitate to stop what I'm doing to deal with someone who is breaking the rules and causing the realm of play to be ruined. Although I don't use forms i am very active on TS always logged in when i'm on the server I have also had experience in command positions that are not staff spots but i do now how to operate by rules and guidelines 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would handle the report using the staff call system then i would (If not on duty) do !godmode and do !cloak 0 then i would do !bring (Offenders name) !bring (Reportee’s name) and talk to them about what is occurring once the person starts getting disrespectful and cursing at me I  would warn him verbally that I would add a warn for staff diss if it continues and if it does I would !gag (offenders name) and do !Warn STAFF DISS once I received the evidence needed from logs video etc i would then warn them verbally then !warn (offenders name) MRDM then ask a ADMIN or up for the 5 day ban.

Edited by ConnorWolf Moat.gg

-Support
I haven't seen you on the server but that could just be me, I shall change my support if others testify otherwise

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
I haven't seen you on the server but that could just be me, I shall change my support if others testify otherwise

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

+Support

I haven't heard of you before and it looks like many people haven't either. Holding a rep and being known in the community helps with your application for staff because it helps the community have confidence in you, and your ability to handle issues in a professional and non-bias manner. I'm sure you are probably capable of doing this, but not being known doesn't help. I can understand if you're a very reserved person. I myself didn't talk to many people and kept to myself up until I got command and I needed to speak up more to make sure all enlisted were getting all the help they need. I wish you luck.

EDIT: Changed to +Support

Leaving original post but just adding on. 

If the reason why I never see you is because you're on during the mornings, that's a different story. Didn't take that into consideration. If you're active during early hours, it would benefit everyone a lot. Your application looks good. The only thing holding you back was your activity. But since people claim to see you active when everyone else is not, that earns you some points. I think you should be given a chance to prove your skills in the staff department. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

On 12/22/2020 at 5:23 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

I'm gonna go with a +Support on this one

-I have seen him one pretty often during early morning, I believe the reason why not many people know him is because he has different names in different branches he is in. 

-I have also talked to him once and he seems like a pretty chill guy

-I believe he could be a great staff member if he takes his jobs seriously

-As I've mentionned since he gets on during early morning and most likely night too for EST Time zone, it would be great for staff to get members active during night for EST. That way, tickets don't sit for 20 minutes+ late at night. 

-I don't think this guy has much mingy experiences

Might chance support depending on what other people says

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

7 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

-I have seen him one pretty often during early morning, I believe the reason why not many people know him is because he has different names in different branches he is in. 

-As I've mentionned since he gets on during early morning and most likely night too for EST Time zone, it would be great for staff to get members active during night for EST. That way, tickets don't sit for 20 minutes+ late at night. 

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

19 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

also yikers unturned shut i dont have 1000 hours on the game

Retired Research Low Command

+/- Support Leaning towards +
+I do see you online during "Minge hours" all the time and occasionally during normal hours.
- Even though some are from last year that is a decently sized warn chunk
+Pretty cool guy and i think if he handles things seriously would make a great staff team member
+Minge hours moderation

On 12/22/2020 at 6:23 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

16 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Off hours is in big demand at the moment. The application is pretty solid. Wouldn't be bad to look past the presumed activity for this one.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• Head of Staff

+Support

Active
Decent app
Seems like a good dude

Good luck!

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 12/27/2020 at 5:51 AM, Sparkle said:

+Support

Off hours is in big demand at the moment. The application is pretty solid. Wouldn't be bad to look past the presumed activity for this one.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/27/2020 at 5:51 AM, Sparkle said:

+Support

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT