Bacon/IF24 resignation from imperialRP

MrTouchdown

don't even know where to start, this server was filled with the best damn people i have ever met. you guys gave me some of the best memories i could have asked for. you guys helped me cope with mental illness and  my struggles irl. you guys were always there to support me in my times of need. however i feel my time has come. I was a lot of different things on this server. I was a Death Trooper, A medic, an Inferno Agent, a Naval gunnery officer, a Starfighter Pilot, a moderator, a Gamemaster, I was Bacon. And through all those different battalions i made so many damn good friends that i love to death. You guys were like my Second family. you would always support me, screw around with me, and RP with me. There where a lot of people who made this ride even better and I wish them the best.

STAFF

Luci: you are a huge minge and its beautiful to watch,

Hotshot: i will always say mafs for you

Emoo: your a damn good JMT and hope you get SMT

Magma:  we had a shit ton of fun being Tmod and moderator together

Jenson: "A warn  [Jenson] was warned by [GL] Bacon/Buck: Dumbass"

Medical

Maple: I hope you get Marshal commander at some point, you are a great VCMDR and i hope you stick with the server long enough to get HC, I loved your events and i hope they never stop.

Brendan: I really hope you will get your commander spot back at some point. you are a great staff member and i hope you can get JMT or at least senior Admin

Deltoid:  you kinky little shit, I hope you never change because you are funny as shit and one of the best people to mess around with, just no more cat girls ok?

Blarg: we may not have got to play  together a lot but from when we did it was always a fun experience

Walmart: Cringe honorable mention

NAVAL

Mikey: we were gunnery together and it was fun as shit, you  deserve to be where you are and higher, wherever that may be

Ducks: im still sad that im gonna leave without a voice reveal but regardless, QUACK.  I hope you go far

Pigeon: you were the perfect fit for Versio. you have an Amazing voice and you were really fun to play with.

Isaac: i hope you go far in Naval, you were clearly dedicated,

Harold/Nimo: SOFT PK GO BRRRR

FRIENDS OUTSIDE MY BATALIONS

Soph:  you were one of the most Chill people ever and i loved screwing around with you, i hope you get Marshall one day

Rupert: "thats Quirky"

Bonqueqe: Congrats on Hask, i hope you do good things for inferno

IST gang: see yall in the groupchat

Katie: for the Short time we knew eachother it was amazing

Blueface: same can be said for you. 

FF9: You are a great SNR Commander and i wish you the best

RE3: I hope you go far in this server, you are a great guy and do great events

Damn guys, this hurt to type. I will pop on here and there to check in on everyone.  but until then o7

-medical 1LT Bacon

• Laughing 1

i am not inside sad

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

Gonna miss you Bacon! Have fun on SCP-RP 🥶

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟