Should i be trial mod?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Andam228

What is your steam name?: Andam228

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:462143492

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, on i was Moderator/ Event team on this dark rp server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 week

What date did you make your forums account?  September 21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 for ImperialRP and 1 for pd rp

Have you donated? nope

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, i have read it but when i get stressed out i kind of cant rember stuff

Timezone:PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I will be very active on the server and will put a bunch of hours in. I will work hard and I can advertise the server on Youtube possibly. I have done a lot of staffing before and I would like to continue on this server and make this server continue to grow. I would love to be a part of the staff team as I love making peoples day on the server better and very chill. I think I would be a great member of the staff team and I would love to help this community out and be here when it grows to make the server better and to stop the rule-breakers so people can have fun on this server because they should be able to do that. This is a great server already. I am a very chill and nice guy and love to joke around with people to make them laugh so they come back to the server. Everyone has been really respectful to me so I will give them respect back as this is one of my favorite servers right now and I want to make it others favourite too. I have already helped some people today on the server and I want to join that community and help this server grow.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would tp them away from other players so they could not kill anyone else. Then I would ask then why did you kill them and at the same time checking logs to confirm that they mass rdm. If they player starts cursing and me I would mute them and explain to them what they did wrong and then ban them for massrdm, NITRP and staff dis.

11 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

-Have never seen you.

-MRDM question answer is incorrect.

-Not active.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

18 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

-Have never seen you.

-Not active.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 12/20/2020 at 9:16 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

-Have never seen you.

-Not active.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/20/2020 at 6:16 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

-Have never seen you.

-Not active.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG