• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Frox / DT SH2

What is your steam name?:

Frox

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:144557696

Do you have any other experience with staffing?

A couple years ago I staffed on a SCPRP, I believe I staffed on there for a while and eventually left as apart of the recruitment team.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Roughly a month ago. I believe the 14th of November.

What date did you make your forums account?

November 30th.

Current rank on server:

I have not donated.

How many warns do you have on the server?

Zero that I know of.

Have you donated?

Nope.

What rank are you applying for?

TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes, of course.

Timezone:

MST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I have been on the server for about one month, I have really enjoyed the experience but noticed that it can be easily ruined by minges and people who join the server just to ruin it. Most of the time these situations get dealt with immediately and everyone can return to a normal RP experience, however sometime there is the occasional person that comes back after each punishment to once again ruin the RP experience. If I were made a TMOD I would make sure that these recurring minges would be dealt with efficiently and would not ruin the RP experience anymore than they already have. Along with that I would make sure the rules of the server are enforced and people are treated fairly. I've been thinking about what I have wanted to apply for and I have decided that TMOD would be best for me I truly want to improve this server and make it the best it can be and have a friendly player base and give the staff team a good reputation.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would give them the proper warning for the rule they have broken by Mass RDMing, they would get the punishment of a formal warning plus a five day ban. As for the cursing that is a personal thing so they would only be punished for the Mass RDM.

Edited by Frox

- support RDM aweser is too basic. Im not sure ppl know this but just saying get an admin to do my work for me isn't a good awnser to give. if thats all your going to put in your awesner Then that Tell us how your going to deal with the person in question. a good 70% of the time an admin isn't available to help and in those times its up to you to figure out a solution or an alunitive to the situation. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+/- Support

+Very friendly

+Good reason to wanna be staff

--------------------------------

-Not active on forums

-MRDM question isnt necessarily correct

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

-support  

[Application seems a bit rushed.]

[ I haven't seen you on or any form activity on the forums expet for apps. ]

[depending on how many years ago you did staffing those skill might not help]

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

Overall - Support 

- second half of the why you think you deserve the rank question seemed a bit rushed to me 

- MRDM question does not mention Checking logs or any proof at all, it also does not mention attempting to reason with the person or gagging them if they refuse to stop cursing.

- relatively new to the community 

- I have been on a lot and I have not seen you at all.

+ previous experience staffing 

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill