Re-Slotting the Bacta Grenade- Denied

Friend Maple

What do you want to see? -

Altering the location of the bacta grenade to tab 1

Why should we add it? -

As it stands the bacta grenade is slotted between our armor kits and bacta injectors, so it is relatively easy to accidentally left click the wrong one and throw the bacta grenade as opposed to handing out armor.

What are the advantages of having this? -

This would reduce the amount of bacta grenades actively thrown and the excuse of “it was an accident” can be used less when it is thrown in a situation it is not needed.

Who is it mainly for? -

Medical

Links to any content -

Already in the server as weapon_bactanade

Edited by Friend Maple

1 hour ago, zefershpear said:

Again +\- support as far as im aware zeeptin can not put items in the 7 slot how ever if im wrong then 100% please do so that shit was annoying when I was in medical 

It is possible to re-slot a weapon, but by default you are right here. It does not look like you can put a weapon in Slot 7. I edited it to be slot 1 instead as people should not be "left-clicking" to fire their binoculars.

Just be more careful when switching with the Bacta Grenade in that tab. Although sometimes its annoying, I'm not sure this is really needed

-/+ Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*