Monkey v2 electric boogaloo

not ben

Name and Research Rank: Chef Research Trainee 

Subject(s): ST SGM Jackwill

Targeted Results: A monkey, although it would be human sized it would think and act like a monkey.

Actual Results: A monkey that is believed to have retained some human knowledge and has a IQ of 122 which is very nice for a monkey.

Procedures performed: Subject was strapped down and sedated.  All limbs were amputated 1 at a time and replaced with monkey limbs.  Monkey Serum(tm) was administered (Monkey serum is a virus like injection that invades the cells of the host disrupting the process of mitosis and starts by taking control of a single cell than instead of copying human DNA it copies the monkey DNA that is in the serum (for this case chimp DNA) slowly making human/monkey hybrid cells) to turn him into a monkey, amazingly the subject somehow survived my experimental serum and slowey turned into a monkey. After monkey was achieved a check up showed all was good. At one point the monkey started screaming "Attack!!" So a monkey therapy session happened. Later an IQ test revealed this monkey is VERY intelligent. 

How could the procedure be improved: It went perfect

Notes: This monkey was attempted stolen by rebels, but after taking him back from rebels and a check up the monkey lives still and this is an ongoing experiment.

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

This "Monkey" screamed at me for a good while, but calmed down when I fed it a banana. He is very intelligent and has a heightened sense of smell if you ask me as I didn't even know I had the banana to begin with.

Do you believe future tests on the monkey are considered "animal" testing or human testing?