Do I deserve this rank?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Asp

What is your steam name?: Asp

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:438330116

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, former Moderator on Undead Gaming which is an ImperialRP server on GMod. On the game Unturned, over 1k+ hours of staff experience (at least). Majority of my game hours are on my old account PrideArcher.  I have been Moderator on a lot of servers quite honestly, and that being said a variety of games mostly on Steam and mostly utilizing the same commands with the same prefix as ULX. I have been a plethora of staffing ranks including, but not limited to; Staff Manager, Lead of Staff, Senior Administrator, and etc.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Gaminglight in general, 2-3 years ago. ImperialRP a few months back, again on my old account. I joined PoliceRP first by the way, but just didn't give me the right "experience" you could say as I am more interested in Star Wars.

What date did you make your forums account? Few weeks ago or around that time frame.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord.

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, I donated $40.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes.

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the rank because I wanna do a lot for this server, and I have a lot of goals I wish to achieve as a staff member. Those goals are helping the community in general, working my way up to Senior Administrator, and obviously working with people and making new friends. I have the current possibility to be a Starfighter Corps NCO as my application was accepted I just need to be tryout certified. I can help the server and players as I am just a generally social person and I enjoy talking with people. I'm not bias whatsoever, so you will not run into that issue with me. I think that I would be a critical asset to the staff team because I do not plan on resigning for a fair amount of time. I am extremely dedicated to this server, and I'm on practically every single day at least an hour. I can get vouches from some staff members who are aware I can handle this job. I understand previously in my other applications I was fairly idiotic, commenting on the post, all of that stuff, but I have grown and interacted with the community more to the position where I feel fit to acquire these responsibilities as a Trial Moderator. I have the skills needed for this job as well being that I have past experiences, and I have good judgement, teamwork (includes communication), and I am alright under pressure (depending on the level of it).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

(As a Trial Mod) I would request an Admin+ to help, as I do not have the permissions to ban this user. I find that this answer may be vague, but in all honesty it is the plain truth of what I would do. (As Admin) Now, as an Admin I would gag them so I can actually tell them their consequences and give them a 5 day ban + a warning. 

If you haven't seen me online, it is because I am also in DT.

Edited by Asp

On 12/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, QuickFlash727 said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Nice app

-Haven't seen you myself

-Could have a better answer for MRDM but still works

Need more detail in MRDM question, but beside that ive seen you active a little bit, good luck.

• Like 1

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 12/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Purge EML Major Zefer 3236 said:

- support 

The RDM aweser is too basic of an aweser and not really thought of it seems to rush for something so important 

2 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

Need more detail in MRDM question, but beside that ive seen you active a little bit, good luck.

On 12/21/2020 at 8:42 AM, QuickFlash727 said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Nice app

-Haven't seen you myself

-Could have a better answer for MRDM but still works

I would appreciate more detail 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG