Am I worthy of senior mod?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Am I worthy of senior mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:tEDDY

What is your steam name?: [GL] tEDDY

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:524281329

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've been staff on dark rp severs and very old SCP rp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing Early September of 2020 is when I started playing police rp. 

What date did you make your forums account? September 23rd is when I made my forums account

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond, Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 warns, https://gyazo.com/06cfc19d4ef3662a246a5871a4a1b591

Have you donated? Yes, 215$ USD, somewhere along those lines.

What rank are you applying for? Senior moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope, as mentioned in my previous staff application, all my time goes to gaming light.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.

Timezone: EST, Eastern time zone.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I have been given permission by: Max holland, Zerg, and Frog.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Now I'm not the best staff member, and there are people that I feel deserve this rank more than me but, I feel like I deserve this rank because I have shown my dedication as staff to the community, I've kept myself out of trouble to the best of my abilities, I always prioritize the server's peace and stability over my roleplaying experience, if there is a sit that Isn't being taken I will hop off whatever I'm doing most of the time and deal with it. Also, I'm sure the majority of other staff do this as well but when I'm on duty and there are no sits I fly around and try and look for situations to handle and I've prevented many sits this way. I'm a very friendly and patient person in staff sits, I always get both sides and make sure that the outcome of the sit is always appropriate.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the person to a rooftop and if I'm being cursed at they will receive a gag, I will let them communicate through chat and if they abuse that privilege they will also receive a mute, I will verify through logs if what they did was in fact  Mass rdm I will warn them for the offence and request a ban from a higher up, if one is not present then as a senior mod I will ban them for 4 hours and post a ban request on the forums will proper evidence to have the player punished for their actions.

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

+support

Nice

Knows The Rules

Good App

Active

Mature

Respectful 

Good Luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Zerg said:

+support

Nice

Knows The Rules

Good App

Active

Mature

Respectful 

Good Luck!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager