Femboy OR app

Wheatley the moron

In Game Name: Femboy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199381574

Job applying for: O5 Research team

How many Warns do you have?  13 Allthough this may seam like a lot Those are mostly from old times and im working on improving myself

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like to join OR Team due to few reasons -
- Im active on the server 
-Im in Research command and I want to keep on goin further and further 
-I want to do more stuff on the server, Why? you may ask 
Well I enjoy act of RP and SCP  gaminglight is one of few amazing SCP RP Servers and untill it exists I want to do as much as I can to make the server better to play on 

Why should we accept you: 
  I have a lot of time I spend on the server I joined back in 2019 Joined Research department soon I got demoted twice and minged a lot
Now I changed ,Im in command And I want to keep and keep on going further. 
By joining OR team I want to do many many stuff such as testing on SCP 106 for example
I will try my best to make OR and Research feel a lot better.
Now for the main reason I think I will make it and make the server better
Many of our gaminglight players rate me as friendly to work with and helpfull that gaved me an Idea to apply
thats why I want to experience something new and fun for me and others
-
Those are all the main reason I want to join.  Note if you feel im not good enough for that position
Please Plesae PM me on discord and explain me what is wrong and How can I improve it that will make it easier for me to develop
Thank you all hope im good enough

Edited by Wheatley the moron

+Support

I do think you're ready for the position of O5 Research, you have shown me and others that you can handle responsible titles such as Research Command. However there is a lot of spelling errors in this Application, something that makes it look unprofessional, such as using "u" instead of properly typing "you" This is something that can be easily fixed though.

-Former OR

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

14 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

I do think you're ready for the position of O5 Research, you have shown me and others that you can handle responsible titles such as Research Command. However there is a lot of spelling errors in this Application, something that makes it look unprofessional, such as using "u" instead of properly typing "you" This is something that can be easily fixed though.

-Former OR

Femboy is also ready for combat when needed with experience in Nu7.

hi

15 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

-OH1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 12/18/2020 at 8:56 PM, Squash said:

+Support

-OH9

Free From GL ❤️