Should Blueberry be a Trial Moderator  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Blueberry be a Trial Moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: DT 1SG BL8/Blueberry

What is your steam name?: Blueberry

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:126979338

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I have some but not much. I was a trial mod on Icefuse, but not for long. Got bored of the server and thought applying for staff would be interesting 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 10-15-2020

What date did you make your forums account?: 11-12-2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: I hold the rank of User

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for?: Trial-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on itYes, i Have read it

Timezone: CET (Central European Time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

- I dont belive i deserve the rank. Thats up to the Staff team to decide. I will give some reasons why i think i would be a good fit in staff. I am hard working and a easy learner. I am a calm and collected person. I have been on the server for about 2 month and i have fallen in love with it. I would like to help the server out more. I feel like staff is my way of doing it. I want to go for the GM team when i have some more experience as staff. I am active .

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

- I would gag said player and start explaining to him his punishment ( Formal Warning + 5 day Ban ) and why he is getting punished. The hand out the punishment (either by calling a higher ranking staff or if i am able do it myself)

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com