Blargs Vice Commander Application- Denied

Blarg

Should Blarg be a medical vice commander?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Blarg be a medical vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC EMS T COL Blarg 2512

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice-commander of medical because i want to help medical again. I used to be the senior commander and had a lot in the works but due to my computer breaking i wasnt able to continue. However with me being back and my computer fixed im ready to start working on documents again. Since ive been back ive already started to work on outdated documents with maple and discussed new additions for medical with maple.  I plan on working on medical more even if i get VCMDR or not. I have many ideas for medical and only a few of them have actually been brought up to Maple.  If i were to be a Vice commander me and maple could discuss more changes that can be added to medical. Since ive been back ive heard some complaints about medicals weaponry and other stuff, Which as a vice commander i can work with Maple to try and fix those complaints.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

4 Weeks on the server and ive been on the server since like April.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make sure the battalion is running smooth and is alive. As well as promoting those who deserve it and working with their officers and other medical as a whole to make sure medical can be the best it can be. Also as a commander or vice commander of medical you must find ways to improve medical as well. Also heal and supply troopers as well.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as Vice- Commander because ive been the Senior commander of medical before. I know how to run medical and i also have previous High command experience from SCPRP medical. I know what its like to run a battalion/ branch and i am ready for any challenges that may come with it. Ive had work with assigning tags on discord and roster updates aswell. Ive also had experience with do job updates and writing documents for medical. And also my pc shouldnt be breaking anytime soon as well (i hope).  I am also staff and a former gamemaster. Ive ran SIMs for medical in the past and plan on doing more in the future as well.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

Pretty much everyday. I am in Pacific Standard Time so im 3 hours behind pretty much everyone else so i can be on until a lot later.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings across all of gaminglight.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

18 hours ago, Mr Greg said:

+ Support
- Knows how to be in a command position
- Is back on the server and decently active
- A great choice to fill the second slot

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

There's no more slots for Medical Vice-Commander

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/18/2020 at 12:47 AM, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

Trust worthy and has a lot of experience he has already helped me a lot within medical and is a great fit for command! - MC VCMDR Deltoid

On 12/18/2020 at 1:47 AM, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 7:47 PM, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT