Should I be staff?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Wonton

What is your steam name?: Noodle

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:84877245

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was previous staff before on GamingLight before I was removed, but now I strive to come back. I was once  a Head Admin but I guess that doesn't matter

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Somewhere around the forums date being made October 21, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? October 21, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?20201216104054_1.thumb.jpg.3c7e2465a0dc8fd2370214c3c3471497.jpg

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at: yes 

Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, I am well known on the server, I am a calm person when it comes to taking sits and I am not a bias person. If you are in the wrong you are in the wrong. I believe sometimes there is a better outcome then arguing at each other just to make matters worse. I take what I do pretty seriously, and I do not mess around while on the staff job. I have 5 weeks on the server it isn't much but it is a bit compared to some members on the server if that can show my dedication to the server. I am pretty active and I will get on if needed be. I can make it to staff meetings, unless emergencies or family reasons. I listen to my higher ups, and I try not to get into any trouble. I try my best to lighten the mood in some bad times. If I were to sum all this up I would say that I am a good person who is trying to help.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would jail them if that person is still shooting strip too, the check the logs to see if everything adds up and get a proper staff member to issue to him a 5+ day ban depending on how much people he killed.

9 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

the list keeps Goin he is more than capable of being staff and was only removed because of fame 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+ Support

Chill guy

Mature

Well-Known

Know's what he is doing

Decent amount of warns

Ex gaming light staff

Good luck Wonton!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

the list keeps Goin he is more than capable of being staff and was only removed because of fame 

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

I agree, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+\-  aka neutral more leaning towards +support 

If you basically get one more warm. You have to get perms from there event team leaders to apply. I  Am I’m only saying neutral because of your amount of warns. 
kind

mature

well known 

active 

previous staff

good luck wonton 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

17 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

18 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

23 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

23 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

kind

Mature

well known

knows the rules

Pretty low warns 

previous staff

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support 
- Toxic 
- High Warns 
- Disrespectful 
- Rude 
- Talked about app in game 

Overall I dont believe Wonton should be staff  Recently Wonton has became a lot more rude and disrespectful and a lot more Toxic he also just about 5 mins from posted this spoke about his app in game along with some very unneeded comments and disrespect this is something that no staff should be like as they are meant to be helpful nice and patient and these are quality's that currently I don't see wonton having  he also seems very biased and argumentative something no staff should be like 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head of Staff
On 12/17/2020 at 8:54 AM, SupremeChow said:

+/-Support

• Good App
  • High Warns
  • Forums activity could be better

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager