Comrade warn appeal

Comrade Boekhom

Your In-game Name: CI CPT Dragon Tamer Comrade

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515560461

The admin's name in-game: Zack Morden

What warning did you receive: RDM

When did you receive this warning: 12/15/2020

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:  We had a dragon we had captured, I told ALL of ci multiple times "If you come into the room, and mess with the dragon I will stab you." The Researcher then walked into the room where I had the dragon, and walked out. I then stabbed him for disobeying a direct order from a command.  

Why do you think this warn was false: The dragon would start to blow fire at random points if people messed with it, hence why the orders were given and  only certain people were allowed around it

Evidence the warning is false: I had given MULTIPLE warnings over the course of having the dragon Edit: It was mentioned in teamspeak MULTIPLE times over the course of the entire event, 

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Ok the RND member (who reported you) was helping with a interrogation he walked into  the  testing cc said "dumb bird" then left and then  went back to help with the interrogation then you walked into the interrogation and killed him then left. if im missing something here let me know 

Edited by KCM/SM Zack Morden

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

2 minutes ago, KCM/SM Zack Morden said:

Ok the RND member (who reported you) was helping with a interrogation he walked into  the  testing cc said "dumb bird" then left and then  went back to help with the interrogation then you walked into the interrogation and killed him then left. if im missing something here let me know 

I had told the members before, most things can set off the dragon to attack, including insults. Being the higher up at the moment and taking care of the dragon I was in control of the situation

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

I had told the members before, most things can set off the dragon to attack, including insults. Being the higher up at the moment and taking care of the dragon I was in control of the situation

Oh then in that case if i would have known that insults triggered the dragon then i would have let you off the hook sorry for this warn mate

+Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing