should i be a trial mod?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a trial mod?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Mystery

What is your steam name?: MysteryGamer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520849772

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) some on a small rp server but thats about it

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i really dont know i think about a year ago

What date did you make your forums account? july 13 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 11

1004382676_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.f2572ef13e36905a4da3c9a55a221114.png

Have you donated? yep

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  nope i left that server

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: yep and i understand them too

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i think i should be a trial mod is because im online a lot and i help people out in forums and in the discord when ever i can and i have been on the server for a long time so i know most of the rules and i follow them and im well known in the SCP RP Community (mostly in gensec)

and i should become a mod because  can help get rid of the bad people and make the server more fun and when new players join they can have fun and the player does not leave from not having fun because of people kill them over and over because of some rulebreaker and i should become a mod is because i have been one before so i know what do to in a staff sit and i know the commands and how they work (only basic commands) and i will be fair to everyone no matter what rank or how well they are known in the server and so i should be a mod because i can change the server to make it better for everyone. (i know this is short but i did not have that much time to make it)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would gag them and get someone that can ban them for 5 day and have them ban them for 5 day for staff diss and mass RDM/ARDM and with a warn for mass RDM/ARDM and staff diss

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Missing screenshot of warnings.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Just now, Loaff said:

Missing screenshot of warnings.

let me add it in a sec

i need to get on the server

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

-Support
Ok I have nothing wrong with you but this is a low effort application. The reason I'm saying this is because there is a TON of spelling mistakes. The last question is also not to well written.
Good luck!

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

10 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

-Support
Ok I have nothing wrong with you but this is a low effort application. The reason I'm saying this is because there is a TON of spelling mistakes. The last question is also not to well written.
Good luck!

No effect put into this. The MRDM question is answered a little half-assed. I have nothing against you but you are not ready for staff. 

Free From GL ❤️

15 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

-Support
Good luck!

- Also a decent amount of warnings

Edited by Eaten

hi

18 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

-Support
Good luck!

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-support

bad app

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support.
Based on your application & warn count, I do not believe you'd be fit to be a staff member.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, Guinea Pig said:

-Support
Good luck!

also warnings are pretty bad

-support

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support.
Based on your application & warn count, I do not believe you'd be fit to be a staff member.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support

-Quite mingy 

-Way too much warns

-From what I've seen in game, he's pretty toxic.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."