Should I be staff?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kevin

What is your steam name?: Xx_Tox1c_Meme_xX

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:455032448

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a superadmin on Code3 Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around late Oct 17th

What date did you make your forums account? Oct. 19th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes it is a DarkRP server but I am going to resign because the server is dead.

Have you read the staff guidelines:

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think that I could be a good staff member because I have previous staffing experience and know how to staff properly and handle a lot of situations very well. I think I could help out with staff when the server is getting a little busy and there are more sits than staff online and help reduce stress on staff members. I think that in time I could achieve a respected rank and place within this community in which I plan on staying in for as long as I can. I feel like I should try to help staff instead of just call staff and be the one who can help as well with problems within our server. I think that I have had enough time on the server to get used to different rules and learn them and be able to enforce them properly. Last but not least I think I should become staff because I want to help our server and make RP better for everyone and keep people happy and bring more players to GamingLight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would issue a formal warning for MRDM and staff diss and then inform the offender they will be banned for 5 days and then call over a moderator+.

2020.12.15-00.48.png

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+ Support 

-Active 

-Mature

- Decent application 

-No warns

-Good guy

-Never seen him minge 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/-support

-low warns 

- nice guy 

- well known

- last question was bad (you would ask them to calm down  if they didn't gag them get the other persons side of the story check logs un gag them give them a chance to respond if there still going gag them and warn them then contact admin+  for a 5 day ban If they have under 30 mins probably warn them and jail for 600 seconds and tell them to read the rules with no ban or with smaller ban.)

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+/-support

-low warns 

- nice guy 

- well known

- last question was bad (you would ask them to calm down  if they didn't gag them get the other persons side of the story check logs un gag them give them a chance to respond if there still going gag them and warn them then contact admin+  for a 5 day ban If they have under 30 mins probably warn them and jail for 600 seconds and tell them to read the rules with no ban or with smaller ban.)

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

-low warns 

- nice guy 

- well known

You're a great guy and I think you'd be a great choice for staff!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+/-support

-low warns 

- nice guy 

- well known

You also left an question unanswered. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 12/15/2020 at 12:21 AM, DarkN said:

+ Support 

-Active 

-Mature

- Decent application 

-No warns

-Good guy

-Never seen him minge 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

no forums activity

last question needs work

everything else checks out though 

I agree, just work on your forums activity and study the staff handbook some more and it'll be a + support from me.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

4 minutes ago, Zerg said:

+/- Support

Nice

Knows rules

Low Forms activity

Last Question could use some work

Good Luck! 

MRDM Question could use a lot of work.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Head Admin
On 12/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

no forums activity

last question needs work

I feel like you need to improve on your forums activity and review your app. Also consider asking questions in TS and reviewing the staff handbook.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 12/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

no forums activity

last question needs work

You did also miss a question
Good Luck Though!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager