14 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to be VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Archer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason i want to become a commander of this branch is to be able to help find and solve problems that happen inside Death Troopers as well as outside with other Regiments whether it be Regimental conflicts or Regiments are just not working together  as effectively as they could together. Truth be told I am not one of the most strict acting people on the server and the reason for that is I believe most problems can be solved with reasoning. As a Vice Commander I would be able to get in touch with other Regiments command and Strengthen the teamwork as well as communication with other command teams. Because to me communication is everything, with communication even the hardest of problems can be easily solved.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

4 Weeks on server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Commander for a Branch should be able to instruct as well as lead his/her troopers into battle. If a Commander has not earned the respect from his/her troopers then that commander has not been doing his/her job correctly. Every commander should aim for two things from their troopers their loyalty and their respect, a commander with both will be able to not only lead them but as well be able to communicate with them. The commander then would listen to what the troopers have to say and take it into consideration. Command team should not be doing what is best for them but what is best for their troopers because without soldiers a commander is useless.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I know I can be trusted due to my past experience. Before school started when I had to resign I was the Senior Commander of Death Troopers. Before that I was also a Purge Vice Commander before I joined Death Troopers. With both of these experiences without a doubt I would be able to lead this battalion and make it grow as a whole. At this time a Vice Commander in Death Troopers is needed in order to help the Commander and be able to report to him what is happening in the battalion while he is away. I believe my past experiences mentioned also proves and shows that I have the dedication to fulfill this roll as a Vice Commander and would be able to start active duty as soon as possible. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday-Sunday I can be on anytime of the week and usually I am starting at 10 am

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have one for Fail RP but it is deactivated and has been for many months before DT.

+ Mega Support

- Prior SNR CMDR for DT 

- Very active   

- Great leader 

- well known on the server 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+support 

This previous SNR CMDR has had to step down for IRL things and now wants to come back to help support DT till the very end it seems thats how you show dedication to the battalion and thats what I need!!!!!!!!!!

+Active Command Member

+Great role model!

Just now, Figures said:

+support 

This previous SNR CMDR has had to step down for IRL things and now wants to come back to help support DT till the very end it seems thats how you show dedication to the battalion and thats what I need!!!!!!!!!!

+Active Command Member

+Great role model!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+ support 

I like DT yes they can be abit questionable with how the exploit there rules in order to kill ppl at time but they do it in a way that is still true to the realm of there SOP and as a former SO I've larned to really respect these guys and a majority of them are pretty chill guys. The fact that fingers supports this guy 100% gets my approval 👍

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

4 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

+ support 

I like DT yes they can be abit questionable with how the exploit there rules in order to kill ppl at time but they do it in a way that is still true to the realm of there SOP and as a former SO I've larned to really respect these guys and a majority of them are pretty chill guys. The fact that fingers supports this guy 100% gets my approval 👍

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Figures said:

+support 

+Active Command Member

+Great role model!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

12 hours ago, Figures said:

+support 

+Active Command Member

+Great role model!

I miss you Senior Commander sir!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

13 hours ago, DT 2LT JH3 said:

+ Mega Support

- Prior SNR CMDR for DT 

- Very active   

- Great leader 

I missed you Archer you were the nicest Person in DT back then  im not gonna lie so big +support from me

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support
-Prior DT Senior Commander
-Works well with Command 
-Current Command Team want him as Vice-Commander.
-Deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/15/2020 at 7:51 AM, Figures said:

+support 

+Active Command Member

+Great role model!

On 12/14/2020 at 2:49 PM, DT 2LT JH3 said:

+ Mega Support

- Prior SNR CMDR for DT 

- Very active   

- Great leader 

On 12/14/2020 at 2:51 PM, Figures said:

+support 

+Active Command Member

+Great role model!

Good Luck man!

On 12/14/2020 at 7:29 PM, soph said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Very active
- Great person
- Mature
- Overall I personally think Archer is ready for VCMDR.

I asked you to apply because of how deserving you are of this position, hope you get it!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 12/15/2020 at 4:33 AM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+ Support

- Did great work as a SNR CMDR
- Can very much help DT

- Fills leadership role

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN