Kir Kanos Sovereign Protector Application- Denied

Monster-

Should I become Sovereign Protector?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? As the only Royal Guard Command left I believe it's my responsibility to take up the position and do what I have to keep Royal Guard running as well as make my Enlisted feel at ease and not that their Command is falling apart I want to sent an example for my enlisted and Officers I'm going to give them all I got and do what I can to make Royal Guard stand strong once more.  I believe that I can do what the Royal Guard needs and that is to pick out officers as well as if I do become a Sovereign Protector I will be able to edit the SOP and make way for officers to apply for Vice Sovereign and make decisions that only the Sovereign can make.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 3 weeks on the server and have been Vice Sovereign for 2 months almost 3 soon

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose for a Commander is to inspire their officers and enlisted to always be better and never settle for less to always want to achieve more and get the most out of what they can do as well as set an example for their men to be a leader.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I've been Vice Commander for almost a quarter of a year. I believe I have what it takes to be a commander or maybe even a Senior Commander. My enlisted believe that I have their best intentions in mind when making decisions as well as I have plenty of experience as a Vice Commander. As well, I'm open to suggestions from other branches. I don't feel like I know everything and just like everyone else I have something to learn from others.

7. How often can you be Online? : 2 or more hours a day i'm mainly looking through other commander applications and talking to my enlisted about what they want to be improved and what they find to be problematic.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 13 across the entire GamingLight community spanning 3 years I used to be a bit of a minge and got warned a lot on Military RP before it died and I have gotten my act together and tried my best to make the Royal Guard look good and follow the rules. I know it's not a good excuse for the biggest of my warns and that is attempting to crash the server on Military Rp and I should get it removed because I didn't try and crash the server but ya it was a long time ago and I should get it removed so I don't have to worry about it in future applications anyways that's the only big warn I have and I believe it was a  misunderstanding.

Edited by Monster-

+support 

Long time member 

The only vice sov 

Ain't no better candidate 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- support 

I've had alot of RG come to me since I've become staff complaining about the leadership of RG I've had at lest 4 this week tell me this when your lower ranks are telling staff of all ppl that the command for the regiment are doing poorly its time to rethink how you work as a leaders for that im not supporting the current RG leaders 

Nothing personal I gave the same riot act to the medical command at the time as well. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ support 

-Active 

- well know in the server

- been a vice sov for a fair bit of time 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

3 hours ago, Dragin said:

+support 

Long time member 

The only vice sov 

Has tried his best as the only command member, doing his best. Really hope you get it monster, Good luck!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

3 hours ago, Dragin said:

+support 

Long time member 

The only vice sov 

Monster deserves Sovereign. stuck through it and stayed even when the rest of command left.  Complaints about the lack of command, yes, but nothing about Monster. He should definitely get Sovereign

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

15 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Ok first of all this is because NUMEROUS PEOPLE have abused afking to make themselves faster yet they dont main any saber wielding branch. 

second we were ordered BY THE COMMANDER to kill people with the wrong format and I know this was done out of hate cause we always kill you its cause 1. you don't change your name 2. cause you arent RG

This issue has been solved and it is not Monster's fault its cause a lot of people resigned and you need to have a little more empathy cause right now you sound like this "Guess what since 75% of your command structure resigned and RG enlisted aren't happy its all your fault" 

You both need to take the textbooks out and really decide if what your saying is true or even hold water cause it really doesn't. 

First off you assume it was just enlisted who were saying this. That is false I had a senior RG come up to me with the complain. Second. When I hear multable sores telling me there command isn't up to par from RG of all ranks then yes I will question the leadership thirdly the last complaint I had where this was still a thing was yesterday. Fourthly I had to pull a RG vice sove into a sit for RDM of a IF cause they were mad that the IF didn't do what they told him to do. Honestly just from my own experiences im still leaving this a - support 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Please refrain from spreading false information and attempting to discredit other people for their opinions, It doesn't represent you as a staff member nor your battalion in a positive way...

48 minutes ago, Dragin said:

and you need to have a little more empathy

You also shouldn't be telling people what they need, Starting arguments like what your doing will result in the post being locked by a form diplomat....

49 minutes ago, Dragin said:

I know this was done out of hate cause we always kill you

You're assuming that he's -supporting because you always kill him?  I don't know why you're going on a limb and assuming/ trying to discredit their opinion

50 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Ok first of all this is because NUMEROUS PEOPLE have abused afking to make themselves faster yet they dont main any saber wielding branch. 

Why are you RDMing people over this? They paid MONEY so they can do this??? If you RDM someone because they want levels, Then you're still able to get warned by staff. I've actually went to JMT and cleared it up. this is not true, and this is straight up RDM. since you're a staff member yourself I'd expect you to know this

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ support 

-Active 

- like the only command 

-Very good vice sovern 

Shadow Guard Officer | Lore Senior Guard | Myn Kyneugh |

On 12/15/2020 at 8:33 PM, RG Adam said:

+ support 

-Active 

- like the only command 

-Very good vice sovern 

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

On 12/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, RG Adam said:

+ support 

-Active 

- like the only command 

-Very good vice sovern 

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, RG Adam said:

+ support 

-Active 

- like the only command 

-Very good vice sovern 

Applicant has resigned from the server. 
@[GL]MyanDaBeast

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻