Should Jacky get staff  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Jacky

What is your steam name?: [GL] Jacky

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:202517661

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am currently event team on PRP if this counts. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I first joined the server on like 7/1/20 but basically self supplied and fucked off after getting yelled at, then came back in november 2018,  played for 3 days,  and left, then came back on 6/5/20 and have played since.

What date did you make your forums account? June 9th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

(i just changed my steam name to have [GL] in it so the warns screenshot doesnt reflect that)

Have you donated? yes ($785)

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, many times

Timezone:  EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have debated putting this up for a while now, since september. Well, the day has finally come. I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons. Firstly, I have the ability to stay cool in difficult situations and make a well informed resolution to said situation. I also believe I deserve this rank as I am commited and have over 11 weeks playtime on the server. I am very active, and spend most of my waking moments either in the teamspeak, in game, or browsing the fourms. I am also event team on PRP and have been event team for nearly a month before posting this. I have also grown from my formerly mingy self, now being (in my eyes) a well respected member of the community. In addition, I work well with others, and am good at making sure everyone is happy.  I enjoy being on the server and want to be a productive staff member. Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would handle this situation by first bringing the reportee and reporter, and asking the reporter what happened. I would then ask the reportee their side of the story. If either side in this hypothetical was being rude or belligerent, or interrupting,  I would mute/gag them.  If the reported player was repeatedly cussing at me during the sit, I would issue either a mute or gag (depending on which communication method they use). After I get both sides of the story , I would check the logs to make sure this is true. If it is true, I would get more context on the situation (i.e. did someone in their family shoot the other people and they followed along, or did they just massrdm to ruin others experience). If they did infact massrdm and diss me/the reporter in the sit (or if they used slurs) I would issue a warning for massrdm/playerdiss/staffdiss and call an admin+ to ban them for 5 days (if they used slurs against me or the reporter this would be extended).

Thank you for reading.

edit: added poll because it didn’t format on the MacBook for some reason 

B0466B30-2D9C-4F3E-BC3F-B9A9597943FE.jpeg

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

HUGE +Support 

Active

Respectful

Approachable 

I’ve known Jacky for a few months now, and those months I’ve learned what a great guy he is. He deserves staff entirely (VOTE YES ON POLL!)

Edited by Conrad

9 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support 
Active
Can be mature
Decent App

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

12 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

My Experience with you has been very bad

Can get Angry very easily 

Just improve on that and i will +support!

4 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I'd really like to see you pick up your activity if you can, that's the only major thing that I think you need to improve on.

You also cant edit your post and you have 10 warns, and cussing in your app is very unprofessional. Also you did not answer number 8.

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
23 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support 
Active
Can be mature
Decent App

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 12/13/2020 at 10:32 PM, TheDerick said:

+ Support 
Active
Can be mature
Decent App

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager