Medical Officer Application

[GL]Brendan

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG SSGT Brendan 2525

2: Whats your timezone?:  MDT(Mountain Daylight Time) it is 1 hour ahead of PST and 2 hours behind EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:543652342

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to be medical officer because I want to do more in this battalion, also because I was the old Commander and I want to do more stuff in medical so me being officer can make me do that. Also  I want officer again. I want to help the Officers and Command of medical grow and succeed. I would like officer because I want to help medical grow in a way that it hasn't before.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 11(I'm TOOOOO Active)

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:  I should be a medical officer because I was the old Commander so I know how officer works. I should be an officer because I'm very active in medical and I know how medical works. I should be a medical officer because, I feel I have the commitment and knowledge to be an officer.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I have commanded the other troopers very well, in a way that I use to run the battalion. I've commanded the other troopers by doing training and promotions back when I was able to , I helped others with doing surgery, 

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:  You should accept my application over others because mine is the only one up and I was the old Commander. I have been apart of this battalion for 6 months now. You should accept my applications over others because I feel I'm the most qualified out of those applying and I feel I have the most knowledge in medical.

Thank you for reading this. Have a great day. 

Edited by [GL]Brendan

• Manager
33 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

- Support

- Reason is he wants power again

- Was removed from Commander for a very good reason

nice effort lmao

nice reason on wanting to be a commander again lmao (I was the old Commander and I want to have some power back, I want officer again.)

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, [GL]Brendan said:

, also because I was the old Commander and I want to have some power back

yikes

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
- You put ZERO effort into this application.
- You were just removed from command 
- Just because you were former command doesn't mean it is just given back to you.

1 hour ago, [GL]Brendan said:

I want to have some power back

This isn't a great thing to be putting on an application. 

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

39 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

- Support

Brendan you're a really cool dude and very nice to me but the fact you said you want power again broke my heart. Goodluck tho!!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

31 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

- Support

There is literally 0 effort put into the application and honestly you are just kind of getting mass promoted 

• Thanks 1

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png