Blacklist Bacta injector and stimshot from CC- Denied

MrTouchdown

What do you want to see? -  I would like CC to no longer have access to bacta injector and stim shots

Why should we add it? -  you should remove it  because it is one of the things that give medical another use, we are running around attempting to give ammo and stims but CC already distribute them and it removes the purpose of medical besides RP

What are the advantages of having this? - Some advantages are medical will be more useful in combat scenarios and around the ship. removing it will draw more attention to medical and  help our battalion increase in popularity

Who is it mainly for? - all of medical

Links to any content -  n/a 

-Medical 1LT Bacon

Edited by MrTouchdown
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, 0xEmma said:

-Support

- People paid for that stuff

- Doesn’t take away medicals ability to. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-support.

we cant take it from them.

you could try and make a suggestion to keep them from activly doing medical work if they are not a medical CC as i can see that happening (meaning they dont activly run aroudn and give stims and ammo).

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

23 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

- support

So basically you want to remove this and basically force zeeptin to refund thousands of dollars to cc owners because you dont like them taking your job?

no thank youuu

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

1 hour ago, jensonbarnes said:

- support

So basically you want to remove this and basically force zeeptin to refund thousands of dollars to cc owners because you dont like them taking your job?

no thank youuu

Ngl that refund  sounds nice extra money in my pocket would be nice 🤣 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, 0xEmma said:

-Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 12/13/2020 at 8:51 PM, 0xEmma said:

-Support

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 12/15/2020 at 8:31 PM, Blizzard said:

- Support

- The players paid for those items

- It doesnt effect medical as bad as you think

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

-Support
Ive never really had a problem with people on CCs taking medicals job since i joined medical back in April . Most people on CCs are really respectful of medical and wont heal when they see a medic nearby. Plus people paid for them so.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, 0xEmma said:

-Support

On 12/18/2020 at 1:16 PM, Blarg said:

-Support
Ive never really had a problem with people on CCs taking medicals job since i joined medical back in April . Most people on CCs are really respectful of medical and wont heal when they see a medic nearby. Plus people paid for them so.

On 12/14/2020 at 2:32 AM, MrTouchdown said:

What do you want to see? -  I would like CC to no longer have access to bacta injector and stim shots

Why should we add it? -  you should remove it  because it is one of the things that give medical another use, we are running around attempting to give ammo and stims but CC already distribute them and it removes the purpose of medical besides RP

What are the advantages of having this? - Some advantages are medical will be more useful in combat scenarios and around the ship. removing it will draw more attention to medical and  help our battalion increase in popularity

Who is it mainly for? - all of medical

Links to any content -  n/a 

-Medical 1LT Bacon

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*