Should I get it?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get it?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: SmokE boi

What is your steam name?: [GL] DatSmokE_boi

What is your steamID?: 76561199020187443

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I have not. But I am in process for staff on a sever on The Isle.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2/10/2020

What date did you make your forums account? : 9/7/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I don’t have any ranks yet. BUT I will get one for Christmas.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I only have 1 warn

Gmod.jpg.0b98e5e077afc0dd2cfb30758677d9fe.jpg

Have you donated? Not yet.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Maybe, but for now no.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yep. 

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

Because I love helping others out, and the only time I will be rude is when somebody is in a sit and is being uncooperative. I will not be flying around other staff all the time, nor tping others around. When somebody needs help I will help them as much as I can. If I see anybody not doing what they are allowed to be doing then I will talk with them to see why they were doing it. I will be loyal to everybody I come across, and I will never abuse my staff powers. (That's only if I get it). And if anybody hacks or is being rude I will take them aside to tell them not to do that anymore, because we don't want any of that here. I will also be trustworthy and if I ever do tell a lie I better have a good reason, but that’s likely never to happen though.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would take the person that reported it to a sit and asked them “tell me what happened.” Then I would take the RMD person to the sit room and ask them their side. If they both disagree with each other, I will check the logs. But if they start to curse at me or the person that reported it, I would gag and mute them. And maybe if I feel like they have a weapon on him or herself I will strip them just in case. And if logs show that the person did RDM, I will ask a Moderator+ to ban or warn them depending on how much the RDMed. And if no Moderator+ is on I would ask if somebody could get on and help me out with this, and just in case I will take their steamID if they log off and I will tell a Moderator+ what happened.

Edited by TheHOLYland

-Support

- Near minimum amount of words for "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?"

-Personally have not met you

-Does not have 25+ posts on forums/ not active on forums

(Also fix SteamID)

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-Support

-Haven't met you on the server
- the answer on the "Are you staff on another community" is bad with the  "maybe, not for now no" you can not be staff anywhere else.
- only 6 forum posts
-Also the app could've been presented better.

I wish you the best of luck
-Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

4 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

- Near minimum amount of words for "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?"

(Also fix SteamID)

Also what does maybe on the are you a staff on another community mean?

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

(Also fix SteamID)

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

7 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

(Also fix SteamID)

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

16 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

(Also fix SteamID)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."