DarkN's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Should DarkN become a Trial Moderator ?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should DarkN be a Trial Moderator?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: DarkN
  2. What is your steam name?: [GL] DarkN
  3. What is your steam ID?:Ā 76561198281584503
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Ā No I do not.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on GamingLight's PoliceRP server in early November or late October (2020).
  6. What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account onĀ November 12 2020.
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I have the GoldĀ  rank.
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?Ā I have one (1) warn. (NLR)Ā Ā 
  9. Have you donated? Yes, $30 USD.
  10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator.
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not. This is the only server I play on.
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have.
  13. Timezone: EST
  14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A
  15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Ā I believe that I deserve this rank as I have a deep understanding of the MOTD of PoliceRP and have not myself broken a lot of rules. I have only broken the MOTD once. The rule that IĀ broke was the NLR rule in a gov job. I feel like i would be a good fit for a staff position because I always want to help the GamingLight community in any way IĀ can. This position would let me add to the rp of the server and make the experience better for all players. I also hope to educate players on the MOTD may that be for new or senior players. I understand that some sit can be tasking on the staff member as some players can be mingy/annoying and prevent you to do your job in a peaceful setting but I can ready to take any and all sits no matter the player or type of report. I also have lots of patience and can remain calm in a multitude of situations. I understand my role and agree to never have any bias in a sit. I understand that I may never abuse the powers that come with this position. The main reasons I would like to become staff is simply to improve the server experience and educate players on the MOTD, how certain glitches can be avoided (like the disappearing power cable on on bitminers if they are but against a wall.) and on how to play on the server.Ā 
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?Ā  If a report was made on a player for mass RDMing I would check logs and check the warns on the RDMing player then bring the player that was RDMing and the reporting player to a sit. If the accused player would non-stop be swearing at me or something of the like, I would ask them to stop 3 time and if they continue IĀ wouldĀ gag/mute them so that IĀ could ask the reporting player forĀ a statement. I would then ungag/unmute theĀ accused player. I would then ask them for a statement. If they tell the truth I would tell them that they did the right thing by telling me but still had to be punished for the Mass RDM. If they lie I would wait for them to finish then inform them that I know it was a lie and that I saw the RDM in logs. Depending on their warns I would give them different punishment. If this was their first or secondĀ warn in this nature IĀ would warn them for Mass RDM and Lying to staff (all one warn) and and call a Moderator+Ā  toĀ  ban them for 5 days and ask if they find the punishmentĀ reasonable for what they have done. If they have RDMed or Mass RDMed more then twice before I would ask a higher ranking staff member for help. I would recommend a warn and a 7-10 day ban. If they simply just don't give me a statement I would inform them that they will be getting a warn for Mass RDM and a five day ban. I would then call a Moderator+ to ban them for 5 days for me.Ā  Before calling aĀ Moderator+Ā for the ban I would ask the player that Mass RDMed to read the MOTD while they are banned so they can learn from their mistake and get to know the MOTD and tell the reportingĀ player if they are satisfied with the punishment. (not that they hold much power in the decision but we can add warns if they say they did more things).Ā  After the ban was made I would ask the reporting player if there's anything else I could help with. If there isn't I would return them. If there was I would take care of that issue as well. If at anytime im unsure on what to do i would call over aĀ Moderator+ as I would only be a Trial Moderator and new with the staffing on the server.Ā 

20201211151639_1.jpg

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—

• Head of Staff

+Support
Good person
Active
Knows the rules
Mature
Would make a good staff members

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of StaffĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, ~š¯“¢š¯“˛š¯“¤š¯“›~ said:

+supportĀ 

-matureĀ 

-niceĀ 

-good guy

-low warnsĀ 

-always respectfulĀ 

Ā 

Killer |Ā Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Ā Retired PD Colonel l State Major lĀ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lĀ Ā UMC Level 4

11 hours ago, ~š¯“¢š¯“˛š¯“¤š¯“›~ said:

+supportĀ 

-matureĀ 

-niceĀ 

-good guy

-low warnsĀ 

-always respectfulĀ 

Major +Support

He is very mature and a good guy
Never Minges

The rest above^^^

State CommandĀ | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin |Ā SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

15 hours ago, Zerg said:

+Support

Knows the rules

Active

Good App

Would make a great addition to the staff team!Ā 

Ā 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event TeamĀ |Ā Ex SupportĀ |Ā Ex Fourm Diplomat |Ā EX SWAT CommanderĀ | EX UMC Mercenary LeaderĀ |Ā ExĀ OG General

On 12/11/2020 at 4:10 PM, ~š¯“¢š¯“˛š¯“¤š¯“›~ said:

+supportĀ 

-matureĀ 

-niceĀ 

-good guy

-low warnsĀ 

-always respectfulĀ 

Ā 

Ā  Ā SPRT Staff SGTĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā OG SGT Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā State MSTRSGTĀ  Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you.Ā 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Ā 

PoliceRP Manager