Earl's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Earl Scruggs

Should I Become A Trial Moderator?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Earl Scruggs

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Earl Scruggs

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:95496768

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was the server manager for another police rp hosted by defconations. Then I was their staff director for about two years.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I would say around November 17th of this year.

What date did you make your forums account?

December 1st

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I have 1 but it was a misunderstanding. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2314550237

Have you donated?

Yes ($80)

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No this is the only server I play on currently.

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes

Timezone:

Central 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve this rank because I believe I am very qualified for the position.  I've had a lot of experience being staff on a server just like this. I have studied the motd so I know all the rules of the server and I know how everything functions. Even though I haven't been part of the community for long. I know that Gaminglight has a very good team that's almost like family. And I want to help and be apart of that. Our servers have a lot of potential to continue growing and I want to make that happen. Since I love playing on this server I want to become staff to make the experience better for other players as well. I've been playing police RP a lot so if I become part of the staff team I will be very active that you can always count on. And I will be there to assist any player that needs me. I have many great skills to bring to the team. Some examples of that would be my leadership and communication skills. I have had a lot of experience being in leadership positions. I believe I am a very good leader and a great team player. I am very social so I like to talk to everyone. So I believe I will be able to connect with the people on our server to help resolve problems. I would be a great addition to the Gaminglight team!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the reporting and reported players into a sit.  If the player begins cursing at me I would talk to try to get them to calm down. If they continue I would gag them. Then I would listen to the reporting party explain the situation and what happened. After they tell their side I would check the logs to make sure their claims checks out.  After coming to the conclusion that the player did mass RDM. I would warn them for mass RDM then ban them.  I would need to request a ban extension because Trial mod's can only ban for an hour. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

+/-Support

Personally, I don't know you well, so I can't comment on your character. However, you are pretty new to the community, and I suggest you stick around for a while longer and let the community get to know you.

You do have good previous experience staffing which is a big bonus.

Your forums account was made 8 days ago, which isn't a terrible thing, but you should probably interact with the community and up your forums activity first.

Your application is well written, and it seems you have a solid grasp of the MOTD. However, in the last question, you said you would ban them; then get it extended. Trial-Moderators cannot ban, nor can Moderators. Senior Moderators can ban for 4 hours. 

I would like to see what others have to say about you, as I personally don't have much experience with you, overall, I wish you luck on your application 🙂 

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

Personally, I don't know you well, so I can't comment on your character. However, you are pretty new to the community, and I suggest you stick around for a while longer and let the community get to know you.

Your forums account was made 8 days ago, which isn't a terrible thing, but you should probably interact with the community and up your forums activity first.

Your application is well written, and it seems you have a solid grasp of the MOTD. However, in the last question, you said you would ban them; then get it extended. Trial-Moderators cannot ban, nor can Moderators. Senior Moderators can ban for 4 hours. 

I would like to see what others have to say about you, as I personally don't have much experience with you, overall, I wish you luck on your application 🙂 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

2 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

Alex pretty much said everything. Good luck though!

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

3 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

i do remember your name but i dont quite think "oh yeah that guy" 

i agree with alex spend some more time in the community and on forums and then your all set

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

I think you need about 2 more weeks in the community to make sure you really understand everything and then I’d feel that you are fit for staff. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

Its Parry

15 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

^^^^^^^^^^^

15 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+support

Been doing ride alongs with him very mature person, handles everything calmly, I personally think you would become great staff stick around and be active alot 

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

23 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

Major +SUPPORT 

Hey Earl! , im happy to see you reaching for some great things! , ive seen you around alot lately man and you have been really dedicated to the server i can tell , i notcied that your always mature in many situations and you would definitely fit well in this position 😄 i wish the best of luck to you bro ❤️ 

+ Support

I've done many undercover operation with Earl and he is very mature and takes things seriously. He also has a great personality that i think would fit the role very well. His dedication to the server both in rp situation and non-rp situations is immense and obvious. He is also not scared to ask questions if his is unsure on what to do. I wish you good luck on being accepted in staff. You have my full support.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 12/10/2020 at 12:05 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

On 12/9/2020 at 7:05 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

On 12/9/2020 at 8:05 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+/-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/-Support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+/-Support

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager