What's Your Favorite GL Gmod Server?

What's your favorite?

Which to you play most on?

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, frog milk said:

PoliceRPPPPPP

1 hour ago, Squash said:

police rp best of the best

@Squash Youre the big dumb 

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

ImperalRP, its fun and i understand it

SCPRP looks fun but i read its MOTD and im sorry but im too lazy to remember every single one of those rules XD

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

I have not tried out all of the gamemodes, but I would say SCP:RP due to it being a Semi serious RP. We often see action such as D-Class rioting against foundation staff, SCP breaching and more scenarios. It isn't a serious RP where you stand around awaiting for an event to see action. I believe that the action is related to the seriousness of the server, as such, people can not have as much control over the seriousness of the server if everybody is constantly fighting each other and there is different factions. On the other hand, for example imperial RP, I believe there is no opposing faction on the server, except for events and minges. So, I believe that you cannot be as serious if you're constantly fighting as if you were to patrol a ship with no threats within it. Which is why I love SCP:RP, I have tried out several Serious RP servers before, but at some point  you get bored and play less. Which is not the case with SCP:RP.

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have to say PoliceRP. I think any star wars RPs spend too much time waiting for an event. I haven't tried SCP-RP yet, and it does sound fun, but I'd have to say my 3 (possibly 4 soon) departments in PoliceRP are what bring the most fun. The community is great, the server is fun, and if you haven't tried it, you should come on down. We welcome you with open arms!

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

• Bread locked and unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...