9 members have voted

1. 1. Am i fit for Vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

MC EMS DIR COL Deltoid 5764

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

The 69th medical core

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to be a vice commander because i love medical its been like a new family to me that is why i want to be a good vice commander for them i also want to add some of the many ideas i have had for medical with maple because communication is paramount between commanders cause if we do not communicate it the command team becomes unorganized and messy.

the ideas i wish to implement with maple would be stuff like adding activities to medical to make off event time in medical more entertaining, ideas to improve communication that can be used to organize medical to certain areas of the map this can ensure that events are more fun for medical troopers i believe these have the ability to make medical a more unique experience for our troops i will also do my best to represent medical as well as possible in command meetings to just walking down the hall i will do my best to be a good vice commander. I want to be up there with maple to help lead implement new ideas for medical and to be a kind face to go to if you are confused and that is why i want to be a vice commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 month i joined medical on 20/8/2020

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of vice commander is to assist the command team with pretty much everything battalion related including roaster work, adding/updating documentation, adding rules and rewarding and/or punishing NCO+ But Vice commanders also have to take control when the battalion has no commander or senior commander which means we must be trust worthy and trusted by those that you command without trust there is no hope of commanding a regiment you also have to provide new and exciting things to your chosen regiment to keep activity up in your regiment and be their for anyone to go ask questions to if they are confused or wish to suggest something you have be be there for them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I believe i am trustworthy of the rank vice commander  because of my experience around the server in all my time i have never gotten a PT a strike or a demotion along with the fact that i was trusted with director of research i have also never gotten a warn during my time on the server, i have been entrusted with the rank of Game Master which i have used for many SIMs, i have shown ability to get criticism and improve myself for the better this leads  me to believe that i am worthy of the rank Vice commander of this amazing regiment i have also been a director in research which allowed me a glimpse in the world of a commander and i loved it sure it's no nowhere as big as medical but research still holds a special place in my heart.  

I understand that I have a lot to live up to but I am ready to take that step. It will be hard but I believe that with determination I will be able to live up to Brendan and blarg maybe not in the same way as they stepped up but I will in due time.

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I am online 7 days a week about 3+ hours each day i do have exams coming up so that may take a hit.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I do not have any.

+ Support
- I feel like deltiod puts everything he has into medical
- Known him for a while now and he is a great guy
- One of the hardest working medical I know
- Already done some doc reworks so he knows what hes doing

Good luck man I hope that you make it ❤️ - Greg

28 minutes ago, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

- Soph

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Edited by soph

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

29 minutes ago, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

2 hours ago, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

My experience with deltoid has been very positive he is always ready to help and always love helping other do good. He is also passionate about his role as medical and I really hope he get VCMDR. 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Been in Medical forever

-COL so he shows experience with Medical

-Nice guy

In my opinion very deserving of this position! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

3 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Been in Medical forever

-COL so he shows experience with Medical

-Nice guy

+Support

-Active
-Good Leader
-Funny and nice dude overall

Good Luck!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

+ massive support 

Fact its taken this long to consider Deltoid as a contender for Vice Commander kinda baffles me he been part of medical for so bloody long and unlike some past medical who are cring I feel deltoid is acutally deserving and willing to do his job and stick with it. Pluse he works well with the current Vice command Maple and having those two have Vice would give a boost of moral that medical really needs right now. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work