SCP-1121 Tx test

8Dustin

*Produces a manila envelope from a drawer and dusts off an old lvl 05 access card*

Unofficial Grading System

Total: 20/25 | B
Creativity: 5/5Offsite SCPs are rare and the usage of bacteriophages is a nice touch.
Usefulness: 4/5 | Having a way to effectively fight SCP-1121 is a great resource, but it would be nicer to have a solution to the seizures.
Writing: 3/5 | Poor wording choices in multiple places. I would like to see more of the format used. Specify what type of file is used in the addendum; Document or audio log.
Presentation: 4/5 | Would like more formatting like the preface and the picture subtitle could be formatted to appear like a subtitle. The usage of headings/Table of Contents should be considered.
Realism: 4/5 | Anti-Amnestics are known as mnestics (W-Z)
Notes: Keep up the good work. Contact me if you wish for harsher gradings. Harsher grading has been given per request.

If you have any questions about your test grade, please feel free to ask.

Edited by Peters

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

58 minutes ago, Peters said:

*Produces a manila envelope from a drawer and dusts off an old lvl 05 access card*

Unofficial Grading System

Total: 25/25 | S
Creativity: 5/5Offsite SCPs are rare and the usage of bacteriophages is a nice touch.
Usefulness: 5/5 | Having a way to effectively fight SCP-1121 is a great resource.
Writing: 5/5 | Minimal grammatical errors. However, I would like to see more of the format in the future.
Presentation: 5/5 | Easy to read and looks good. The preface and the pictures are nice touches.
Realism: 5/5 | Effective and proper usage of bacteriophages, while I am not an expert this matches up with my current understanding of how they work.
Notes: Anti-Amnestics are known as mnestics (W-Z) see the MS SOP for more information. In the future specify what type of file is used in the addendum; Document or audio log.
Keep up the good work. Contact me if you wish for harsher gradings.

If you have any questions about your test grade, please feel free to ask.

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Bread locked this topic