Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Tucker

What is your steam name?: [GL] Franden

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:185936219

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes as i was Senior Admin so i have been Staff on the server before and knows how it all works and i have gain alot of experience staffing.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): About December 24

What date did you make your forums account?: December 28 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

Have you donated? yes, $67

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: GMT+1

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I belive i deserve it as i'm starting to be active agian now that i have come back and i know what i'm doing. I can also be on early + i listen to both people in a sit before making a decision.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him and the guy who reported it (if anyone reported it) and then i would let both talk and as the guy Mass RDMing is just cursing at me i would gag him and then checking the log and check if he really Mass RDMed and if he did i would warn him and ask a higher staff to ban him for 5 day.

Edited by Tucker.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

-support 

Very very low effort 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- Support

- Low effort put into application

- Your response to why you believe you deserve the rank sounds extremely generic and short saying your two points are "I was staff before" and "I listen".

4 hours ago, Tucker. said:

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I belive i deserve it as i'm starting to be active agian now that i have come back and i know what i'm doing. I can also be on early + i listen to both people in a sit before making a decision.

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

- Support

- Low effort put into application

- Your response to why you believe you deserve the rank sounds extremely generic and short saying your two points are "I was staff before" and "I listen".

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired