Mute’s 501st Vice Commander Application.

wolfsjoy

Should Mute be 501st Vice Commander?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mute for 501st Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st ARCAL HVY MAJ Mute 7237

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for 501st Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

I feel as though the 501st could use more help, that I could be that help in which brings us through the fog. To be able to help my fellow 501st by being an active Vice Commander and welcoming in new faces. I want to help as best as I can, believing that this is the right step forward in making that possible. Now with Aegis gone the work has doubled, I wish to help in lightening the load of stress.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

The amount of server time in which I have played has been Two weeks. Soon it will be Three. I do wish to play for a lot more.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a Vice Commander is to keep organization in check. Activity is a must as well as the guidance to be given to any Officer and NCO’s that have questions. To be a role model for those looking up to them. Vice Commander helps with a lot of things such as Updating the Roster to insure it is always up to date. Performing well educated and Fun Training’s and Sim to help strengthen skills as well as having an enjoying time. Helping to get Meetings on schedule and discussing any issues or admirations of the battalion. Ensuring the Battalion is led into the right direction and following CoC.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

I may not be the most confident in the battalion but I am indeed Honest. If there is something that needs to be said and done, I do so. I am kind and reliable. Trying to help those within my power as best as I can. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

How often I can be Online is almost everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any Warnings. 

Edited by wolfsjoy
Makin it look pretty (Since I did the first on phone >_>) also additions.
  • Like 1

-/+ Support

Although I feel the overall application could have used some more detail, I'd say that overall you'd be extremely fitting for the role of a vice commander. You're a good leader with a good sense of compassion for your subordinates. I've seen you properly coordinate a large group of people and from what I've seen it's impressive. Most flaws I've seen have either been corrected by now or been minimized to a point where it's not an accountable or noticeable issue.  I commend you for the hard work and effort you put into 501st, good luck on getting vice commander because it wouldn't have gone undeserved. 

Edited by Viking

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

6 hours ago, Viking said:

+Support

Although I feel the overall application could have used some more detail, I'd say that overall you'd be extremely fitting for the role of a vice commander. You're a good leader with a good sense of compassion for your subordinates. I've seen you properly coordinate a large group of people and from what I've seen it's impressive. Most flaws I've seen have either been corrected by now or been minimized to a point where it's not an accountable or noticeable issue.  I commend you for the hard work and effort you put into 501st, good luck on getting vice commander because it wouldn't have gone undeserved. 

I haven't seen any issues with you from my POV.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

14 hours ago, Viking said:

+Support

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

Mute has been on a lot and shown dedication. I believe all candidates deserve a shot,  but especially mute since I know how much she cares.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 12/7/2020 at 2:34 AM, Aurara said:

+Support

Super active

Nice person

Very helpful

Is liked by the majority of the battalion

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

On 12/7/2020 at 2:42 AM, Viking said:

-/+ Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/7/2020 at 8:42 AM, Viking said:

-/+ Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/7/2020 at 2:42 AM, Viking said:

-/+ Support

MEGA + SUPPORT
-I Speak to mute on a daily basis when i see her on the server and she's very friendly
-active
-Shows Good Leadership

I Personally would love to see you as the vcmdr of 501st
From your friendly Purge Major. Jenson.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+ support 

+active 

+very good leadership within 501st

+ well known between the battalions 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |