Bond/OO7's Trial Moderator Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the privilege to be made a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Bond/OO7

What is your steam name?: [GL] :Dominat3er

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:142001715

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have had previous experience staffing as a T-Mod on a server called Garnet Gaming until I left the community and I also had experience on Insight Networks as a super admin before the community was shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

5/14/2020

What date did you make your forums account? 

September 7th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Game Master

How many warns do you have on the server?

I currently have 0 warns

Have you donated?

I have donated $40

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines:

Yes

Timezone: 

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the privilege of becoming a Trial Moderator because I am very active on the server as I am on for hours a day everyday. I have been with the community for at least 7 months. Currently I am a Game Master so I am familiar with the ULX commands and have experience with other players. Along with being a Game Master I also have experience as staff on 2 separate servers that I am no longer a member of. With the position of Trial Moderator I can help those in need of a staff member when other staff may not be on or when other staff is busy. My main goal as a Trial Moderator is to assist those that require help and guidance on the server and to ensure those who come to Gaming Light feel like they can RP without much hassle. I will also be able to assist with peoples questions and complaints weather it be about minor server issues or with other players. Overall I believe I would make a great addition to the staffing team as well as a good staff member in the eyes of the player base and community. I fully understand the consequences of my actions and am willing to accept any discipline that I may face with the rank of Trial Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

As soon as I bring the person I would freeze them to make sure they can not re attempt to rdm or run away. Once this is done I will gag and mute them to prevent any slander in the chats and voice chat. After that has been done I would notify them of the punishment being given and why.  Then I would administer formal warnings for MRDM and Staff disrespect. Due to me being a Trial Moderator I would then contact any staff member that is moderator+ following CoC and have them give a 5 day ban.

Sooo the MRDM question has a very controversial answer and vague you never check logs , never got his side of the story and froze muted and gagged him instantly like chill bro.

Imma leave my opinion as +/- as that answer was not really "correct" 

~ Magma 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

-Very friendly on the server.
-Mature when needed to be.

-Active

-Has some experience.
Good Luck!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

Support 

- Great effort put into application

- Shown knowledge of CoC and how to handle punishments

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

Sooo the MRDM question has a very controversial answer and vague you never check logs , never got his side of the story and froze muted and gagged him instantly like chill bro.

Imma leave my opinion as +/- as that answer was not really "correct" 

~ Magma 

Now just that ^^^^^ is very true, you never checked logs or got their side of the story, which is something important to do as a staff member, if you expect to perform and do the real thing, i would suggest being more calm and collective when speaking to someone like that

But its a -SUPPORT from me

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

Update 

+/- leaning +

+ Activity

+ kindness 

+ maturity 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG